Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

It’s like 90. So I finally opened up and tried out the old built in AC unit in the house to cool it off. Surprise surprise it works. So now I have all the bedrooms and bathroom and sun room closed. Just tying to cool the living and dining room. My cats are like What the MEOW is this shit? Locked Doors?!! Strange noises from the wall! 

Yes, girls. Not all of us can go down in the basement and lay on the concrete floor. (Though I admit that sounds awesome) 

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AJG said:

HEADS UP

YouTube have a “Don’t Recommend Channel” function. 

It’s time to clean up your recommendations.

Still have to be logged in though, right?  I've never bothered to get a YT account/log in with one of my Google Accounts and I don't particularly want to just to clean up the recommended list (I get spammed with way too many anti-SW vids for my liking).  Especially if it wouldn't "stick" when I remain logged out.

Edited by Porthos

I watched him on Jessie a couple of years ago. He was actually younger than me, for Christ's sake. Thoughts go out to relatives and friends.

On a less dour note, @CJohn, the new season of Comedy On The Edge did INSANE this past Saturday. Blew past the competition and nearly touched 30% share. The Manzarra show is destined for greatness, I'm telling you, and so is Win Your Wish List (the Cristina gameshow, which apparently will only last a few months and will bridge the gap between The Farmer Wants A Wife and Married At First Sight).

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

On a less dour note, @CJohn, the new season of Comedy On The Edge did INSANE this past Saturday. Blew past the competition and nearly touched 30% share. The Manzarra show is destined for greatness, I'm telling you, and so is Win Your Wish List (the Cristina gameshow, which apparently will only last a few months and will bridge the gap between The Farmer Wants A Wife and Married At First Sight).

Whatever SIC puts out nowadays will explode. Insane.

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Whatever SIC puts out nowadays will explode. Insane.

Yeah. Comedy On The Edge had already been pretty popular in its past two seasons, so it's not super surprising that this was a good bet, but it considerably overperformed against expectations. So far this year, the only two flops SIC's had were O Carro do Amor and Lip Sync Battle, and the former was a Godawful product that still managed to be competitive at 7PM against the two strongest shows of the opposition at the time slot this year (even winning a couple times), while the latter did a few okay results and would've done better had SIC not botched the premiere episode. Apart from that, it's just either "did about as well as it could" (like Amor Maior) or straight up hits. Mostly hits. They even turned old flops like Alma e Coração and Linha Aberta into hits as well.

Edited by MCKillswitch123