Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Well, got the final diagnosis on my foot.  Keep in mind this started almost 5 weeks ago.  I was walking, then I couldn’t walk.  After xrays, an mri and 4 weeks ina boot and shoe boot the diagnosis was made.  No break, no ligament problem.  I have a bunion, and the pain level in my foot is never below a 4, and after physical therapy exercises and doctors manipulating my foot the pain gets as high as an 8.  Gritting my teeth pain.  I have an appointment to see a podiatrist on Wednesday where I get to hear my options.  After almost five weeks of pain I am past ready for this to be fixed.

Andy has been a jewel driving me everywhere and going to doctors appointments with me.  When it’s not him, our son drives me.  They bring me ice, and Andy brings me beer.  In sickness and in health, Andy has always been my rock.

I have to say though, I can’t wait to golf again!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

You're saying that we had a blissful few months of joy and sunshine, and now we're back into the depths of the darkest timeline?

On 7/17/2019 at 10:42 PM, Plain Old Tele said:

Y’all ain’t trolling us. Carry on. 

Not YET we're not. :ph34r:

Spoiler

No I don't expect the Giants to make the wild card game, never mind win it and meet the Dodgers in the NLDS.

Spoiler

Then again, anything can happen in a five game series, as I am sure you are well aware.

Spoiler

Cueto is due back this September, you know... :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Not YET we're not. :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

:hahaha: