Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

@CJohn for when you watch the episode

Spoiler

Pour one out for Davis.

I think we got a 90% chance that at the end of the season they separate the incorporeal spirit thingy from Coulson 2.0 and 2.0 will stick around regaining memories)

Ugh, Mike Leake came tantalizingly close to a perfect game for the Mariners last night. Second time in less than a week that a perfect game has gone into the ninth inning (Rays had a combined perfecto through 8 on Sunday). If Leake gets dealt sooner rather than later, it would be a great start to go out on.

It's still kinda nuts that there were three perfect games in 2012 - and two of them were even at the same ballpark! (Humber and Hernandez both got theirs in Seattle.) With just 23 of them in the entire history of MLB, you'd expect them to be spread out a bit further.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Ugh, Mike Leake came tantalizingly close to a perfect game for the Mariners last night. Second time in less than a week that a perfect game has gone into the ninth inning (Rays had a combined perfecto through 8 on Sunday). If Leake gets dealt sooner rather than later, it would be a great start to go out on.

It's still kinda nuts that there were three perfect games in 2012 - and two of them were even at the same ballpark! (Humber and Hernandez both got theirs in Seattle.) With just 23 of them in the entire history of MLB, you'd expect them to be spread out a bit further.

Honestly my personal favorite near miss was Rich Hill in 2017 who had a perfect 8, fielding error in the 9th cost him. Came back out for the 10th, gave up a homer and got tagged with the L. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

OMG, I just learned about the details of the arson attack in Kyoto Animation. I heard about it before but I thought no one died but I just found out that 33 people actually died. This sucks so much. They made some really good anime I used to watch when I was younger and A Silent Voice which was beautifully well animated. What sick pig thought of this attack?

• Sad 2