85 - Anywhere But Here

84 - eXistenZ

83 - Ravenous

80 - The Iron Giant

78 - Trippin'

74 - Blue Streak

71 - The Omega Code

70 - Baby Geniuses

yes, i'm watching them free and they could be altered so i'm knocking off points.  at least the movies exist and are not destroyed by 120 minutes of interference.  alot of sappy or suffocating 80s music from sex comedies, too much annoyance

85 - Dogma

84 - SLC Punk!

83 - The Virgin Suicides

80 - But I'm A Cheerleader

79 - Summer of Sam

77 - The Corrupter

75 - The Astronaut's Wife

74 - Instinct

73 - Superstar

73 - Life

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

On 7/20/2019 at 3:26 AM, 4815162342 said:

@CJohn for when you watch the episode

Hide contents

Pour one out for Davis.

I think we got a 90% chance that at the end of the season they separate the incorporeal spirit thingy from Coulson 2.0 and 2.0 will stick around regaining memories)

Spoiler

They just can't let Coulson go I guess.

• Like 1

Weekend talk:Has anyone heard of the magazine Nuts? I ordered some back-issues of the defunct mag, I am curious to check  them out. Coming in the mail soon.

Also film watching, saw new Shaft at a second run theater. I really liked it! By far the best film experience at a theater and so far one of my top films of the year thus far. Saw Disaster Artist, Franco’s performance was good but the movie was interesting but quality eh.

weather wise it’s super hot, and went to twin peaks and got my picture taken with sexy ladies in bikinis 🤗😍

• Like 1

i just hope the people who are complaining about the way disney dominates the box office aren't also complaining about how theatrical distribution is dying. disney is keeping that shit afloat. your faves wouldn't suddenly be hits if avengers didn't exist.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i just hope the people who are complaining about the way disney dominates the box office aren't also complaining about how theatrical distribution is dying. disney is keeping that shit afloat. your faves wouldn't suddenly be hits if avengers didn't exist.

Booksmart stans on Film Twitter getting all huffy and insisting Aladdin killed that movie's box office was so insufferable. That wasn't even gonna hit 40M in a best-case scenario.

• Like 2

Yes! Yes, yes, yes! This, exactly.

• Like 1

This is sacrilegious in certain corners, but it's still largely true. Just imagine if all of the Marvel movies this year were replaced with movies that made say... $200m dom. Carnage.

Edited by cannastop

OH. MY. GOD. So I am chilling over in the lobby of SDCC, eating my fruit snacks, when my friend texts me this. “While fangirling Kevin we missed WondyCap. It is sold out.”

WHERE?! I text back. She tells me the Booth Number and I basically run over. “Hey,” I said. “Wanna make a deal?”

I convinced him to sell me the display one. “Well, it costs more to print and —“ “I will give you fifty for it right now. You can even keep it up to the end of the day, and I will come back to get it.” “How about forty?”

Great I said. Even better. It’s so pretty. I fangirled for like five minutes. He said, “he was glad it was going to a good home.”  

😍😍😍😍

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

Hydrogen/Grand Moff  - (22/7/19) Suspended for being duplicate accounts of the user JamesCameronScholar

lol

On 6/22/2019 at 1:12 AM, Porthos said:

*sees notifications*

Um... Wow.  Thanks, @Hydrogen:lol:  

Hope you don't mind me not checking to see the reactions that you dropped on all of them though. ;)

(Honestly thought Blanks went on one of his liking blitzes for a sec. :lol:)

On 6/22/2019 at 3:13 AM, JamesCameronScholar said:

Same happened to me a few days ago, I thought Avatar had moved to no 2, or Jim had died for a moment.

YOU CHEEKY SO AND SO! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Appreciate the likes, all the same. 👍

Edited by Porthos
Edited wording to make ABSOLUTELY certain that JCS knows I am joking and expressing a level of admiration

8 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

The narrative some have been trying to push that, say, Midsommar was cockblocked from being a big hit by that pesky live-action Lion King remake is certainly...something.

3 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

OH. MY. GOD. So I am chilling over in the lobby of SDCC, eating my fruit snacks, when my friend texts me this. “While fangirling Kevin we missed WondyCap. It is sold out.”

WHERE?! I text back. She tells me the Booth Number and I basically run over. “Hey,” I said. “Wanna make a deal?”

I convinced him to sell me the display one. “Well, it costs more to print and —“ “I will give you fifty for it right now. You can even keep it up to the end of the day, and I will come back to get it.” “How about forty?”

Great I said. Even better. It’s so pretty. I fangirled for like five minutes. He said, “he was glad it was going to a good home.”  

😍😍😍😍

I can not think of a more fitting person on this board than Cap(tain)Wondy(ful) to get a WondyCap.  Congrats on the score!

You can even say it's Battle Tested Condition as well. ;)

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Porthos said:

YOU CHEEKY SO AND SO! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Appreciate the likes, all the same. 👍

Those reacts are fraudulent! This is unfair I tell you, they ought to be reverted.

How else am I expected to bring my ~20% of your likes into ~20.001%?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

Hydrogen/Grand Moff  - (22/7/19) Suspended for being duplicate accounts of the user JamesCameronScholar

lol

Hydrogen

Gold Account

JCS has really a lot of money to buy gold account for is alternate, that must be some first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1