Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Man where are you seeing this?

I mean we can't seem to go a week without at least one person proclaiming that Disney is sucking up all the attention and are the reason why this summer has seen so many flops and underperformers (it isn't; close to all of these duds had it coming).

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The finale for Big Little Lies was kind of a mess tbh. I'm fine if this show doesn't come back.

After watching this season I’m not certain it needed a second one.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The finale for Big Little Lies was kind of a mess tbh. I'm fine if this show doesn't come back.

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Not sure if you already saw this, but there's probably a VERY good reason that season is so disjointed:

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

nah but fr, Telegram is a communication group chat app similar to WhatsApp. We have one group chat dedicated to BOT users. I don't know why we do, but it's there I guess.

It's to take the load off the classic conversation thread.

8 minutes ago, DAR said:

Most things in general (TV shows, movies, etc.) are unnecessary when you really think about it. And I thought a lot of the season worked even if it obviously couldn't live up to the first.

And yes @Porthos I'm aware as well. Quite frankly I don't think this is coming back simply because the actresses are all busy for the foreseeable future and also because the awards love will likely see a big drop this time around. Even without the scandal, it's gonna be super old news by the time the Emmy deadline comes around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

It's to take the load off the classic conversation thread.

But part of the fun of the CC thread was shooting the shit, talking about life, and so on. Take it to another place, and it's just not as fun, and kinda loses the sense of camaraderie this place has.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

nah but fr, Telegram is a communication group chat app similar to WhatsApp. We have one group chat dedicated to BOT users. I don't know why we do, but it's there I guess.

We’d love you to stop by.  @Porthos too