Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

He's pitching a fit but they haven't decided anything yet. He's suspended for the moment.

if i were him i couldn't come back. in literally any argument the other person could just say "hey remember when you created other accounts just to have someone who'd agree with you" and he'd be finished. there's no comeback for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

if i were him i couldn't come back. in literally any argument the other person could just say "hey remember when you created other accounts just to have someone who'd agree with you" and he'd be finished. there's no comeback for it.

I mean pretty much. But I think he's going to change his name again and deny everything lol.

Just now, cannastop said:

I mean pretty much. But I think he's going to change his name again and deny everything lol.

If he's not already here as someone else

7 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Man watching the trailers before The Lion King was depressing. EVERYTHING is a remake or sequel, even if it's not supposed to be.

That Lego Movie wannabe Playmobil movie certainly looks like the Labor Day weekend dump that it is.

5 minutes ago, 75Live said:

If he's not already here as someone else

2b6fb34a-8047-4e17-b3d5-64987519657d.jpg]

THE JJ ABRAMS LEVEL PLOT TWIST TO END ALL PLOT TWISTS!!!!!!

"It was all me, James BOT.  It's always been me.  The author of all your pain."

Edited by Porthos

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Oh I think he is. Some suspicious reacts in the Avatar 2 thread indeed.

Just now, Porthos said:

2b6fb34a-8047-4e17-b3d5-64987519657d.jpg]

THE JJ ABRAMS LEVEL PLOT TWIST TO END ALL PLOT TWISTS!!!!!!

"It was me, James BOT.  The author of all your pain."

:rofl:

I dont have any likes left so this will have to do.

Oh I have no doubt he is still here even if it's one of the main ones that I'm now suspicious of, but yeah that new user is probably him too

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That Lego Movie wannabe Playmobil movie certainly looks like the Labor Day weekend dump that it is.

I got that and shitty knock off animated movie with sled dog starring Hawkeye. 

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I kind of want to join the Telegram group chat mainly because these days I kind of want people to talk to but simultaneously I’m not sure if I’m wanted.

We’d love to have you on!

• Like 1

Euphoria is great if you can acknowledge the insanity of it.

I saw one review saying something along the lines of it being “fascinating look into the middle class youth of today”. That shit is ridiculous. This show is a nonsense show where the worst case scenario happens to every last character. The show has a psychopath football player for gods sake. It’s entertaining but any suggestion that the show resembles reality falls along the lines of those “Handmaids Tale could actually happen next week” takes.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I kind of want to join the Telegram group chat mainly because these days I kind of want people to talk to but simultaneously I’m not sure if I’m wanted.

JamesCameronScholar used to be in the Telegram group, he was recently removed!  You’d be a fantastic upgrade from him, please join!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

JamesCameronScholar used to be in the Telegram group, he was recently removed!  You’d be a fantastic upgrade from him, please join!

How do I join?

26 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Nah you're staying with me and @Porthos Gotta represent the old CC thread

• Thanks 1

Big Little Lies finale was kinda... idk how to explain. I guess it could never have the impact of the 1st season.

EUPHORIA THO THIS SHIT IS FUCKING NUTS I LOVE IT

Edited by CJohn