2012[32] 57 33 213 289
2013[32] 57 22 202 255
2014[32] 58 27 177[33] 242
2015[34] 59 27 288[33] 429
2016[35] 75[36][37] 41 407[33] 581
2017[38] 65/66 [39][40]A 39 395[33] 594
2018[41] 96C[42] 51 424 604

fs

Mostly is due to the backlash from carding, the police has just stopped proactive policing in Toronto and therefore thugs carry around guns openly now as they know they will be stopped even if cops know they are up to no good. 

If people have guns on them, they are way more likely to shoot...

Before the thugs had to go back to the hideout get the gun and then shoot up the party. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

14 hours ago, aabattery said:

I think Hulu Live is a different thing which you can stream live sports from

Hulu Live is basically a basic cable replacement plan.  Currently costs $45 per month (comes with Hulu w/ads) and gets you things like the following:

ABC ABC NEWS LIVE CBS CBS NEWS LIVE FOX NBC A&E ANIMAL PLANET (EAST & WEST) BIG TEN BOOMERANG BRAVO CARTOON NETWORK CBS SPORTSCHEDDAR CNBC CNN CNN INTERNATIONAL COZY TV THE CW DISCOVERY (EAST & WEST) DISNEY CHANNEL DISNEY JR DISNEY XD E! ESPN ESPN2ESPN NEWS ESPN U ESPN COLLEGE EXTRA ESPN BASES LOADED ESPN Goal Line FOOD NETWORK FOX BUSINESS FOX NEWS FOX SPORTS 1 FOX SPORTS 2 FREEFORM FX FXMFXX GOLF NETWORK HGTV HISTORY HLN ID (EAST & WEST) LIFETIME MSNBC MOTORTREND NASA NATGEO NATGEO WILD NBCSNOLYMPIC CHANNEL OXYGEN POP SEC SMITHSONIAN CHANNEL SYFY TBS TCM TELEMUNDO TLC (EAST & WEST) TNT TRAVEL NETWORK TRU TVUNIVERSAL KIDS USA VICELAND

Pretty much basic cable, like I said.  Also get local channels, including some local sports nets. Comes with optional add ons for the premium cable nets like HBO and Showtime.

Edited by Porthos

Just now, Porthos said:

Hulu Live is basically a basic cable replacement plan.  Currently costs $45 per month and gets you things like the following:

Pretty much basic cable, like I said.  Also get local channels, including some local sports nets.

Hell yeah! Cartoon Network and Disney XD!

4 hours ago, Porthos said:

Hulu Live is basically a basic cable replacement plan.  Currently costs $45 per month (comes with Hulu w/ads) and gets you things like the following:

Pretty much basic cable, like I said.  Also get local channels, including some local sports nets. Comes with optional add ons for the premium cable nets like HBO and Showtime.

I get all the local sports for that I love it.  Plus College football I get a ton of games

so I had this dream and I was asking random people which of the schools got a shoutout in The Emperor's New Groove? (photo location inspired) but they were acting like I was crazy

Spoiler

what are you talking about?

Spoiler

?

Spoiler

5390583-star_wars_yoda_vs_palpatine_ligh

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

On 8/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, CoolEric258 said:

Never mind, I found what Mori was talking about

I honestly don't think you can make a new Home Alone anything nowadays, unless it was set in the 90s or earlier. With cell phones and home security nowadays, the movie would end in like 5 minutes.