Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

7 hours ago, Eric! said:

I don’t think that scene is specifically about racism at all, could be applied to systemic racism.  But it more easily fits amoung a general working class vs the elite theme.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Hidekiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hideki-Matsui-001080006.jpg

hidekimatsui.jpg     Hideki_Matsui_in_USA-7.jpg

get stoned and trip out to his ordinary swing and trip out to the mechanics of hitting home runs

072512-hideki-matsui.jpg

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, grim22 said:

England will probably be playing a T20 tomorrow when they come out.

Not so far. 

Steve Smith becomes the first player to be replaced mid-Test under new concussion rules. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/aug/18/cricket-steve-smith-ruled-out-ashes-second-test-concussion-england-australia

Posted (edited)

@CJohn TVI is consistently going lower and lower on Saturday. 10% dead on this past Sat. Unfuckingbelievable :rofl:  To think Sat used to be one of their strongest weapons. It was still the source of their biggest day of 2019 so far (they programmed the Porto x Sporting Taça de Portugal game alongside a bunch of other hit bets).

Meanwhile, GNR and PSP (our national security forces, for non-Portuguese writers) are threatening to follow the truck drivers way and go on strike. Are you prepared for The Purge here in Portugal?

Edited by MCKillswitch123

7 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn TVI is consistently going lower and lower on Saturday. 10% dead on this past Sat. Unfuckingbelievable :rofl:  To think Sat used to be one of their strongest weapons. It was still the source of their biggest day of 2019 so far (they programmed the Porto x Sporting Taça de Portugal game alongside a bunch of other hit bets).

Meanwhile, GNR and PSP (our national security forces, for non-Portuguese writers) are threatening to follow the truck drivers way and go on strike. Are you prepared for The Purge here in Portugal?

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am fucking ready LET'S DO THIS. It is the way to go.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am fucking ready LET'S DO THIS. It is the way to go.

I got my barbed wire baseball bat ready for fools who eyeball me the wrong way :ph34r:

THE 3RD SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN :hahaha:

• Haha 1

Rest in peace.

This was made after he made some acclaimed short films, and the titles for some feature films, but he hadn't done a lot of his major work yet.

The "love theme" from Mandy has to be the most beautiful piece of film music I have heard all year.

RIP Jóhann Jóhannsson.

• Like 1

Well I took a picture of my foot to show everyone here. But couldn’t figure out the url.  I even tried saving it but couldn’t figure that out either.  The non pictured comes with news though.  I am off pain pills already.  Sure I still have pain but it is manageable now.  I feel my toes the most and every time I walk even though no weight is on my foot. See the doctor tomorrow for my first postoperative visit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Well I took a picture of my foot to show everyone here. But couldn’t figure out the url.  I even tried saving it but couldn’t figure that out either.  The non pictured comes with news though.  I am off pain pills already.  Sure I still have pain but it is manageable now.  I feel my toes the most and every time I walk even though no weight is on my foot. See the doctor tomorrow for my first postoperative visit.

It sounds like progress? So happy to hear the pain is less than it was. Best wishes for a continued smooth and swift recovery. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

It sounds like progress? So happy to hear the pain is less than it was. Best wishes for a continued smooth and swift recovery. 

Definitely progress.  thanks so much my friend.

• Like 1

I wish more studios would release something like this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

I wish more studios would release something like this.

• Like 1

This looks like the most Ryan Murphy thing ever lmfao. I (and @captainwondyful) will definitely watch though. Also had no idea Gwyneth was playing Ben Platt's mom on this. Time flies.

• Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This looks like the most Ryan Murphy thing ever lmfao. I (and @captainwondyful) will definitely watch though. Also had no idea Gwyneth was playing Ben Platt's mom on this. Time flies.

That guy is meant to be in high school?

lolololol.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

GIVE. THIS. TO. ME. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. OMG. OOOMFMG