Jump to content
Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

Recommended Posts

I’ll let you guess what the responses are

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DAR said:

I’ll let you guess what the responses are

 

 

A. Something ruining Star Wars

B. Something ruining the movie industry

C. Something boycott Mulan

D. Something Spider-Man related

E. All of the above

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

A. Something ruining Star Wars

B. Something ruining the movie industry

C. Something boycott Mulan

D. Something Spider-Man related

E. All of the above

 

Not quite B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filmlover said:

A. Something ruining Star Wars

B. Something ruining the movie industry

C. Something boycott Mulan

D. Something Spider-Man related

E. All of the above

 

Replace B with Disney employee wages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Replace B with Disney employee wages

And sprinkle a little bit of accounting fraud accusation ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally started Succession today. Gonna binge watch season 1 until the end of the weekend.

 

tumblr_p9tdziCOip1spmczno2_500.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DeeCee  Did you ever get your power back?

 

I still don't have water, but I did figure out the well pump's busted.  Getting it replaced tomorrow.  So, HUZZAH, it's a $300 problem instead of a $3,000 "You need a new well" problem.  And thank God it's not a $20,000 "you need a new septic" problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CJohn said:

Finally started Succession today. Gonna binge watch season 1 until the end of the weekend.

 

tumblr_p9tdziCOip1spmczno2_500.gif

 

Started today as well.

 

One episode in and I hope Roman's eventual fate is to be humiliated in the most exquisite way.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

@DeeCee  Did you ever get your power back?

 

I still don't have water, but I did figure out the well pump's busted.  Getting it replaced tomorrow.  So, HUZZAH, it's a $300 problem instead of a $3,000 "You need a new well" problem.  And thank God it's not a $20,000 "you need a new septic" problem.

It was back within about an hour.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

 

Started today as well.

 

One episode in and I hope Roman's eventual fate is to be humiliated in the most exquisite way.

I am 6 episodes into it so far. The acting and writing are outstanding. Roman is a spoiled brat and I am hoping for the same thing. So far no luck. I actually like Kendall but he is too green in this grown man business. Madly curious to know what the moves of other characters are gonna be. Everyone seems to be playing their own game.

 

We need to sell this show to more people.

@MrPink is a good target when he signs HBO again. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does Medium get so much credence as a source sometimes? All it is is a blogging site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am 6 episodes into it so far. The acting and writing are outstanding. Roman is a spoiled brat and I am hoping for the same thing. So far no luck. I actually like Kendall but he is too green in this grown man business. Madly curious to know what the moves of other characters are gonna be. Everyone seems to be playing their own game.

 

We need to sell this show to more people.

@MrPink is a good target when he signs HBO again. 

 

Kendall is a bit bland but he definitely seems in over his head. I imagine everyone is playing everyone.

 

Except Cousin Greg. Unless he is playing the most cunning long con of them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too fast, too furious. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.