Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

^^  they are the 10,000 ones who vote in the end for weird movies.  the all-knowing Conservative masters of year-to-year film and which films balance out and get awarded in the final Oscar movie that is a sequel to all the other shows and movies.

Edited by belligerent talking robot

12 hours ago, The Futurist said:

From a french/European point of view, it s even worse, french  journalists REALLY thought Obama was able to turn crap into gold and platinum .

YOu wouldn't believe what was said about America during Obama s presidency, you would swear this was a problem free country and the Obama was The Chosen One.

Trump is more or less described as a monster ( does he eat babies ? possible ...), an evil force that is destroying, all by himself, the once promised land that was Obama s america.

It is crazy how the Media run by the boomers and their childen is totally devoided of reason and common sense, they are all  slaves to their childish, immature emotions, thinking the world is black and white with the good guys and the bad guys, they pretty much think life is a Hollywood blockbuster without any nuance whatsoever.

Sometimes @The Futurist has the worst takes. Sometimes he has the best takes. The bold is one of the best takes. I agree 100%. It's not just the media either, it's people in general (perhaps BECAUSE of the media I guess).

The one thing I'm allied with Trump on is his crusade against the press. Otherwise, he's a buffoon who only cares about people with money and I despise people like that. The press though.....he's got a point.

11 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Maybe the Eagles or get Jalen Ramsey now. Their defensive backfield should all be at some college right now

Sorry to sidestep football here but that was a good game against your Flyers last night! I thought the Canucks did well in the first period and didn't necessarily play bad for the rest of the game but they just couldn't get much going. The Flyers have a good system and Hart is a beaut!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Sorry to sidestep football here but that was a good game against your Flyers last night! I thought the Canucks did well in the first period and didn't necessarily play bad for the rest of the game but they just couldn't get much going. The Flyers have a good system and Hart is a beaut!

I'd rather talk about hockey anyway so no worries. Yeah the Flyers are looking good early this season and of course I'm loving the way Hart is playing right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwoMisfits said:

At least their whole division is awful...somehow, Dallas is also forgetting they had a game today:)...

Oh my goodness, I just saw that Dallas lost to the Jets! To the Jets? That's nuts

• Like 1

This Sunday night game is awful so far which isn't that all unexpected but still, the Chargers are at home and have less fans than the visiting team.  Yes I know that isn't new but still crazy.

oh and NBC, the green zone thing is one of the dumbest things ever.

Edited by 75Live

I know it was probably a slip of the tongue but one guy on the NBC halftime show said "it sounds like Pittsburgh is playing a home game with all the terrible towels"  😛   those must be made of some heavy, loud material   lol