Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

My local cinemas almost never do Thursday night previews for anything that isn't Star Wars or Avengers (as in: an actual Avengers team-up, not any standalone MCU flicks), and yet they decided that apparently Zombieland 2 needed to have one tonight. Huh.

Saw the freedom tower today.  It was absolutely stunning.  Because of the winds the fountains were off, yet it was still amazing.  We went to the top of the freedom tower.  The views were amazing.  I saw the Statue of Liberty from there.  It was pretty cool.

• Like 1

Disney has announced the full list of Candlelight Processional narrators at Epcot this year. Warwick Davis gonna be there the second time the week a December Star Wars movie opens in a row (he's also in this weekend's Maleficent 2). Also just had dinner with friends yesterday who are gonna be there the week NPH does his annual Candlelight duties and have a dining package/seats secured for one of his nights. Should ask them that to try and get some Matrix 4 info if they happen to run into him (since he always spends the rest of his time there on vacation with his family) lol.

Ming-Na Wen – 11/29-12/1

Neil Patrick Harris – 12/2-12/5

Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7

Isabella Rossellini – 12/8-12/10

Chita Rivera – 12/11-12/12

Gary Sinise – 12/13-12/15

Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18

Warwick Davis – 12/19-12/21

Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24

Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26

Marlee Matlin – 12/27-12/28

Lisa Ling – 12/29-12/30

• Like 1

I guess your supposed to spend the majority of the time watching Dumbo thinking about how the elephant could fly or go against the laws of physics,

like what is the movie supposed to be about with that, like Alice in Wonderland, 

but I cant find anything there!

do you know what is supposed to make the elephant fly?

• Like 1