Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

8 hours ago, filmlover said:

You can't make this up.

Was this recent because even in the 90s that would have been an issue. 

Well everyone knows that Emma Stone or Scarlett Johannsen would have been better for the part

55 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Was this recent because even in the 90s that would have been an issue. 

The movie was in development since 1993 so most likely around that time yeah.

• ...wtf 2

Everyone wants the next Game of Thrones, the Age of Fantasy is finally here:

• Astonished 1

I'm really happy with how the Grammy nominations turned out this year. There are some questionable and disappointing choices here and there, and some disappointing snubs like Robyn and Weyes Blood (they weren't nominated for anything), but I feel like none of the Album of the Year cadidates are glaringly offensive. Bon Iver, Lana Del Rey, and Vampire Weekend making that Album list really validates the whole thing for me. I'm also really happy Big Thief made it into Alternative Album, and the rock categories feel more competitvr than they have in a long time. I'm really satisfied with these selections, and I look forward to discovering nominees I've never heard of before.

Here's the full list.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2020-grammy-awards-complete-nominees-list?amp

Bloody bushfire smoke. 

0f68f40a33f1c292b27dbd7627e72fba408a1141

c474d910f41711a4d98c7fd0555b00233ed16340

In a last-minute decision, Apple has canceled a planned gala screening of “The Banker,” one of the tech company’s flagship original films that was meant to close AFI Fest on Thursday in Hollywood. Netflix has stepped in and will screen Noah Baumbach’s acclaimed “Marriage Story” in its place.

“We purchased ‘The Banker’ earlier this year as we were moved by the film’s entertaining and educational story about social change and financial literacy,” Apple said in a statement. “Last week some concerns surrounding the film were brought to our attention. We, along with the filmmakers, need some time to look into these matters and determine the best next steps. In light of this, we are no longer premiering ‘The Banker’ at AFI Fest.”

• Thanks 1

It happened!!  Ben Simmons hit his first career NBA 3 pointer :circles:

Sixers are now undefeated in a game when he hits a 3 pointer 😛

• Astonished 2

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

In a last-minute decision, Apple has canceled a planned gala screening of “The Banker,” one of the tech company’s flagship original films that was meant to close AFI Fest on Thursday in Hollywood. Netflix has stepped in and will screen Noah Baumbach’s acclaimed “Marriage Story” in its place.

“We purchased ‘The Banker’ earlier this year as we were moved by the film’s entertaining and educational story about social change and financial literacy,” Apple said in a statement. “Last week some concerns surrounding the film were brought to our attention. We, along with the filmmakers, need some time to look into these matters and determine the best next steps. In light of this, we are no longer premiering ‘The Banker’ at AFI Fest.”

Apparently it's something to do with the real life people the story is based on.

6 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Apparently it's something to do with the real life people the story is based on.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SLAM! said:

I'm really happy with how the Grammy nominations turned out this year. There are some questionable and disappointing choices here and there, and some disappointing snubs like Robyn and Weyes Blood (they weren't nominated for anything), but I feel like none of the Album of the Year cadidates are glaringly offensive. Bon Iver, Lana Del Rey, and Vampire Weekend making that Album list really validates the whole thing for me. I'm also really happy Big Thief made it into Alternative Album, and the rock categories feel more competitvr than they have in a long time. I'm really satisfied with these selections, and I look forward to discovering nominees I've never heard of before.

Here's the full list.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2020-grammy-awards-complete-nominees-list?amp

I'm kind of dissapointed The National didn't make it in.

10 hours ago, 75Live said:

It happened!!  Ben Simmons hit his first career NBA 3 pointer :circles:

Sixers are now undefeated in a game when he hits a 3 pointer 😛

He read this article and decided it was time.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2863327-after-170m-max-extension-sixers-still-waiting-for-ben-simmons-to-hit-3s

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

I'm kind of dissapointed The National didn't make it in.

I totally thought The 1975 and The National would get nominations in Alternative Album... Alas, if that is the price to pay for the Big Thief nomination, I'll take it. That's just me.

• Like 1

@MCKillswitch123 Did I read it right that TVI will have 9 soaps on the air starting Monday and only 2 are on the first run? Filipa Garnel, the absolute mad woman. 

I've been experiencing slowness with BOT in recent months but it's finally gone back to normal. Has there been any software upgrade on the forum?

• Like 1