Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Been keeping an eye on the news about the Wuhan virus, and I have a feeling it's not going to die down anytime soon. They've locked down something like 9 cities now, but who knows how long the incubation time is and travelers might be unaware of carrying it. 

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 3

And the Weinstein trial does not seem to be going well for Harvey. His attorneys going after Annabella Sciorra bigtime in cross examination really backfired on them.

According to most legal anylysts, she emerged more creditable then ever, and Weinstein's attonrneys emerged as total jerks, a textbook example of why so many people hate lawyers.

Edited by dudalb

On 1/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, filmlover said:

Another movie studio bites the dust.

They should have made more dramas happening in the kitchens & living rooms of condos in Soho & Tribeca.

That s what the audiences want to see.

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Worst take ever: my mom and sister hated Marriage Story. Said that Adam Driver (looked like) and "his acting was just like the you are tearing me apart Lisa guy". 

Not surprised

On 1/9/2020 at 12:21 PM, DAJK said:

My mom hated Chalamet in this (I disagree with her)

"Oh HE'S not going anywhere after this. They gave him his first role and he messed it up"

Uh... I got some news for you there mom

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

Worst take ever: my mom and sister hated Marriage Story. Said that Adam Driver (looked like) and "his acting was just like the you are tearing me apart Lisa guy". 

Impossible to unsee.

Sorry to ask but does your mother work in the movie industry? These insights are uncanny.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Panda said:

They’re only wrong in that they singled out the wrong bad actor!

Johansson has 2 Oscar noms this year for 2 bad performances!

How dare you diminish the accomplishments of the first tree to ever get nominated for any Oscar (let alone two), Panda!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

Impossible to unsee.

Sorry to ask but does your mother work in the movie industry? These insights are uncanny.

I had a minor obsession with The Room when the disaster artist came out. Everyone in my family now knows the most iconic lines

• Thanks 1