Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

INSERT_endless_screaming

Reveal hidden contents

I thought about doing this but then I realize that I would just basically watch the Captain America series over again and not anything else.

Also thank you for reminding me I need to get in my best of the decade list. I’m thinking of putting all the MCU in the top 20 and then just I don’t know listing everything else alphabetically? Is that how we do it?

Spoiler

You also can tell that is 100% sarcasm because I would never give something like Iron Man two or Iron Man three or age of Ultron #rights like that  

Spoiler

Also let’s watch end game together  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, Cap said:

I thought about doing this but then I realize that I would just basically watch the Captain America series over again and not anything else.

Also thank you for reminding me I need to get in my best of the decade list. I’m thinking of putting all the MCU in the top 20 and then just I don’t know listing everything else alphabetically? Is that how we do it?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

FYI just in case you haven't seen it the new season of Running Wild with Bear Grylls will be on Disney+ (cause it's now on National Geographic) in April and Queen Brie was the season premiere (other guests were Channing Tatum, Armie Hammer, Zachary Quinto, and more) so make that a streaming priority in April!

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

27 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

I have a new worst thing ever and it’s the Boss Baby show. :rant:

why did you get me (I am a self-responsible person, more a figure of speech) to look that one up 🤯😨😳🤮💩🤢

Actually, I think so eone gave me the link then, should have remembered the title. Shudder and agree (its on my I will never ever watch it, even the description, trailer whaterever was too much list)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

I have a new worst thing ever and it’s the Boss Baby show. :rant:

All I know about that show is the liberal joke and an episode that's all about The Boss Baby being constipated. I guess that says it all frankly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought I was off work until after Easter and I had all these visions of endless marathons and binge watching.  Now I'm back at work.  They decided not to shut although it looks like we'll have half days.

• Sad 2

On 3/28/2020 at 5:41 PM, Plain Old Tele said:

Movies watched recently:

Star Trek: Nemesis

The Getaway

The Passenger

Tag

Okja

Le Corbeau

A Separation

I Kill Giants 

Dirty Harry

Fail Safe
Until the End of the World: Director’s Cut

The Nightingale

In Transit 

Lady Bird

I know what your;re thinking, Tele......

Only ended up being a half day. We finished at 12:30. My work is an office/warehouse and I work in the office. However, the actual warehouse staff are off this week (there’s now only 2 full time warehouse staff) so I had to cover things in the warehouse, do my normal job and do some things somebody else in the office normally does. 

Resident Evil 3 remake reviews are out. Seems like it's pretty good but not as good as the RE 2 remake. Pretty much what I expected considering that this seemed more like an RE 2 expansion than a seperate game (similar to what I heard about the original RE 3 too) and practically contains the same gameplay mechanics. I hope Capcom takes some more time to develop the Code Veronica remake (I'm guessing it's the next one) and changes the formula up a bit.