Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 hours ago, terrestrial said:

For that I preferred then The Streets of San Francisco (sadly then only in German)

Speaking of the Streets of San Francisco:

https://sfist.com/2020/03/28/coyotes-are-taking-full-advantage-of-san-franciscos-empty-streets-while-the-city-shelters-in-place/

Usually the Coyotes stay in their homes; the huge, heavily wooded parks and the wild areas along the coast

(I have encounted a couple of them  in those areas myself;they generally ignore you)

but they do seem to be ex tending their range now that those annoying two legged creatures are gone.

That photo of the one taking a nap in full view of the Golden Gate Bridge is priceless.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Speaking of the Streets of San Francisco:

https://sfist.com/2020/03/28/coyotes-are-taking-full-advantage-of-san-franciscos-empty-streets-while-the-city-shelters-in-place/

Usually the Coyotes stay in their homes; the huge, heavily wooded parks and the wild areas along the coast

(I have encounted a couple of them  in those areas myself;they generally ignore you)

but they do seem to be ex tending their range now that those annoying two legged creatures are gone.

That photo of the one taking a nap in full view of the Golden Gate Bridge is priceless.

I love it!!! Thank you for it 

(he is ~ a decade younger) = he is not that old 😜, not even a half century 😉

Just checked, I actually have seen Patrick Stewart in I Claudius, Dune and ... forgot the name, before he started as Picard. Like/love him in all I remember him playing in

Edited by terrestrial

On 3/25/2020 at 11:53 PM, CoolioD1 said:

What stage of quarantine madness am i at? just watched The Boss Baby and thought it was pretty good.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:02 AM, CoolioD1 said:

Captain Underpants, on the other hand, was pretty underwhelming.

"i need more dreamworks trash to keep me going"

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

name a franchise that was as big as the hunger games was and had less of a cultural footprint. it's basically lumped in at the same level as the maze runner/divergent at this point.

Does Ice Age count?

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

name a franchise that was as big as the hunger games was and had less of a cultural footprint. it's basically lumped in at the same level as the maze runner/divergent at this point.

Due to splitting the final book, it didn't even get a triumphant sendoff. Lionsgate mismanaged it almost as much as possible, they reserved maximum mismanagement for Divergent.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Twilight

29 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

splitting the last book into 2 movies destroyed that franchise.

Can we also do TV shows? Glee was massive, it had chart records that were only beaten a couple weeks ago (five years after it ended), yet I don’t think anyone has spoken about it in the last several years or so.

Edited by AJG