Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I only support the Aaron Rodgers team.

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

If this is a way to get my vote for you as funniest poster/most valuable member consider it done sir

Does AA have to be my nemesis now?

rU5kk22.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

I can respect what the Pats have done while hating them with every fiber of my being.

You try having Brady and Belichick in your division since junior year of high school. That's my entire adult life. Enough is enough.

But you see, when I argue with Eagles fanboys it’s a lot harder to say their team sucks when they have a ring.

1 minute ago, DAR said:

I guess I’d find the Patriots winning all these years if they still didn’t play the “Nobody believes in us card” 

Living in New England for nearly two years now and becoming friends with some hardcore fans, they really are the worst with that crap. I honestly think a lot of them complain about all the boogeymen out to get the team just to occupy their time during the latest cakewalk to the title.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

Living in New England for nearly two years now and becoming friends with some hardcore fans, they really are the worst with that crap. I honestly think a lot of them complain about all the boogeymen out to get the team just to occupy their time during the latest cakewalk to the title.

That entire region across the four major sports they have 9/10 titles since the early 2000’s.  Hardly the little guy 

• Like 2