Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Football is lame and I have no idea why people get hyped for it.

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Dude with a really heavy Scottish accent asked me a question just now and I have zero idea what he said.

I just said yes and he walked away so here's hoping that I said the right thing.

You just doomed him to hell

• Thanks 1

I missed the first half of the awards (combination of working out and watching the football game until it got too lopsided), but just saw that Janney and Rockwell won their categories. That should just about seal the deal for their Oscars.

• Like 1

So this lady comes to the box office window today and looks all pissed when she sees the showtimes.

"so you're telling me that you won't let me watch Commuter until 1?"

"well unfortunately it doesn't start until then, it is 11:30 so if you wanted to watch Molly's Game that one starts an hour sooner"

"No! No! Don't shut me up! This is bullshit, are you telling me that there is nothing you are going to do to accommodate me until my movie starts? Im here now and I want to see it NOW and you're the one not letting me see it sooner!"

I had to reason with her for a minute or so, but she ended up seeing Molly's Game. I hate those situations cause I always get red in the face when someone yells at me even though I can be calm and talk well. But like what the FUCK lady. Movies don't just start whenever the hell you show up. If you really cared you could have looked up when the movie started. Jeez

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2

36 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

The Patriots winning another title will just make it more sweet when the Cowboys beat them in 2019!

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that...if Gronk's concussion keeps him out, how will NE score on the Eagles D?  Not sure slow short WRs are gonna work against their CBs...

Edited by TwoMisfits

36 minutes ago, DAR said:

And even though they’re corrupt as hell, I’m hyped for the Winter Olympics too

Yep. Hyped and pissed at the NHL. Lucky for me, my rooting interest are in the most boring sport so I can enjoy the rest as a neutral.

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

So this lady comes to the box office window today and looks all pissed when she sees the showtimes.

"so you're telling me that you won't let me watch Commuter until 1?"

"well unfortunately it doesn't start until then, it is 11:30 so if you wanted to watch Molly's Game that one starts an hour sooner"

"No! No! Don't shut me up! This is bullshit, are you telling me that there is nothing you are going to do to accommodate me until my movie starts? Im here now and I want to see it NOW and you're the one not letting me see it sooner!"

I had to reason with her for a minute or so, but she ended up seeing Molly's Game. I hate those situations cause I always get red in the face when someone yells at me even though I can be calm and talk well. But like what the FUCK lady. Movies don't just start whenever the hell you show up. If you really cared you could have looked up when the movie started. Jeez

What an entitled harpy.

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that...if Gronk's concussion keeps him out, how will NE score on the Eagles D?  Not sure slow short WRs are gonna work against their CBs...

Your issue is you’re doubting Brady.