Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I've kind of sworn off the NFL in general until the Browns start not sucking.

Pitchers and catchers report in a couple weeks. Also since the Olympics are being held in a relatively democratic and developed locale this time I feel comfortable getting hyped for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

"so you're telling me that you won't let me watch Commuter until 1?"

"well unfortunately it doesn't start until then, it is 11:30 so if you wanted to watch Molly's Game that one starts an hour sooner"

"No! No! Don't shut me up! This is bullshit, are you telling me that there is nothing you are going to do to accommodate me until my movie starts? Im here now and I want to see it NOW and you're the one not letting me see it sooner!"

Commuter did really brought to the theater people that didn't went to the theater in year's if not decade !

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

Your issue is you’re doubting Brady.

Nah - I cheer for Brady all the time, except when he plays the Eagles...he snuck one on us already, so it's time for payback:)...he was the one guy I hoped the Eagles could have avoided...but Bortles is bad, so expecting the Jags to actually hold the lead or make a final comeback was too much...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey, so we have revamped our show to have live episodes on the weekends (Box Office on Sunday). We would love your opinions as we would love to continuously try improving the podcast of listeners and fellow fans of the box office. I am always very excited to make this podcast and we hope you enjoy!

Also please do like, comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Hey, so we have revamped our show to have live episodes on the weekends (Box Office on Sunday). We would love your opinions as we would love to continuously try improving the podcast of listeners and fellow fans of the box office. I am always very excited to make this podcast and we hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

No.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Thanks for reading!

Shakes The Clown reacted to this

Jesus Christ.

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Hey, It's Dan here, maybe this was a bit much to post it here, sorry if it seems spammy, just seeing if there is any interest here. Maybe there isn't and we can move on, you could give constructive criticism (not an obligation)!

Dan, sorry about the shot I took. Your partner is not looked on kindly around here for a lot of reasons and that was unfair for you. I wish YOU luck in your endeavor. 

Edited by MrGamer
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

Dan, sorry about the shot I took. Your partner is not looked kindly around here for a lot of reasons and that was unfair for you. I wish YOU luck in your endeavor. 

It's fine, and I do hope to become a regular on here after a lot of passive posting :). Just want to try and improve and make everything I do better. Thanks for apologizing, not many do on the internet XD

• Like 1