Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

What are you talking about he was terrible from the start

idk I know I've been gone for a while but before I left he seemed well-intentioned. Then I come back and it's just a flaming dumpster fire of PMs and mods scrambling around and fake alts by the gallon. 

was Justice League really that bad? 

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

What actually happened? I wasn't really posting much when that came out

He was kind of a pain in the ass when he started posting here. Around the time JL came out, he started losing his mind, poisoned the well in a number of threads, and spammed JL clubs all over the forum. His main account got suspended and he made several duplicates to get around the suspension. He got a second chance provided he stuck to one account. That lasted less than 2 months before he got banned for being a pain in the ass again. For the last week, he's been making alts to spam the forum with his usual nonsense (you probably saw his latest post before it got removed). 

You can understand why we don't really like him that much. 

4 minutes ago, Eevin said:

idk I know I've been gone for a while but before I left he seemed well-intentioned. Then I come back and it's just a flaming dumpster fire of PMs and mods scrambling around and fake alts by the gallon. 

was Justice League really that bad? 

Nah, he's just nuts. Had really nothing to do with the movie's quality. 

• Like 1

Katherine Heigl wasn't that bad in Unforgettable - which, in turn, wasn't bad enough to be as much trashy fun as it could have been.

J-Law is still on my Best Actress ballot for mother! and may well stay there when all is said and done.

Just found out a girl who went to my high school was killed in the storm that happened this weekend. Not sure how, apparently there was an "accident"

She's 3 years younger than me so I never had classes with her, but I found her IG sand Facebook profile and I remember her in the halls and she was even at the movies just a few weeks ago watching Pitch Perfect

• Sad 8

22 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a pretty emotional show.  Can’t believe I just started binging this now.

It May even be as good as Master of None.

You're in for a treat. Great show.

• Like 1

Watched Charade. 'Twas marvelous. Very good.

I'm an uncultured idiot so this was my first Cary Grant movie, and dude's a movie star. Guy is great. Audrey Hepburn also great. My only hangup is the age gap. Grant and Hepburn have buckets of chemistry and their repartee is aces, but man, 25 years between the two is a lot. Feels a tad skeevy, but it is what it is. Movie still rules.

• Like 1