Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I'm kind of surprised no critic has given Paddington 2 a negative review for site traffic purposes yet tbh. The moment it became "The most well reviewed movie on RT" about a week ago, I have been waiting for the inevitable Cole Smithey or Armond White review.

I'm sure it's on its way, and its prime points of contention will be the 100% score (duh) and the childishness of the film (also duh).

That being said, I'm not surprised that it has a perfect (inevitably to be near-perfect) score; it's such an overwhelmingly charming movie that you'd have to have a heart of stone not to like it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

I'm sure it's on its way, and its prime points of contention will be the 100% score (duh) and the childishness of the film (also duh).

That being said, I'm not surprised that it has a perfect (inevitably to be near-perfect) score; it's such an overwhelmingly charming movie that you'd have to have a heart of stone not to like it.

@Just Tele upon reading this:

biDFHU0.gif

• Disbelief 1

10 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Tele: Hold my beer.

10 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Change a couple of words in that sentence and it suddenly applies to at least 30% of the posts made here when it comes to box office predictions. :ph34r:

For the record, I was initially opposed to the idea of allowing "Likes" on the new forum.

But I have to admit I do get an ego boost from them, and it's nice to be able to state your approval without needing to spell it out.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm more excited about I'M SEEING THEM LIVE IN MARCH YEAH

They're awesome live. Good stuff. 

Heard they've got NEW MATERIAL in their live tours which is cool. Last new thing I've heard from them was their charity song thing they made here a few years back.