Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Richard Linklater is gonna be directing an adaptation of Merrily We Roll Along with Ben Platt and Beanie Feldstein that he's gonna be shooting over 20 years, matching the timeline of the play and going even more ambitious than Boyhood. Well, see y'all in 2039, then. Hopefully movie theaters will still exist.

http://collider.com/richard-linklater-beanie-feldstein-movie/

Edited by filmlover
  • Astonished 2

21 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Richard Linklater is gonna be directing an adaptation of Merrily We Roll Along with Ben Platt and Beanie Feldstein that he's gonna be shooting over 20 years, matching the timeline of the play and going even more ambitious than Boyhood. Well, see y'all in 2039, then. Hopefully movie theaters will still exist.

http://collider.com/richard-linklater-beanie-feldstein-movie/

Theaters? I hope civilization still exists.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Theaters? I hope civilization still exists.

Our Trecherous best friend.

LYNXMPEB050EH_L.jpg

Tic toc

Tic Toc

Tic Toc

People will see the Gulf Wars  as benevolant acts in the future.

Fact.

Edited by The Futurist

the demon inside me is doing really well with this latest Dr. Pepper sip.  

but my spirits will be down before 6

...my brain just cannot support me =(

Spoiler

i haven't really gotten to know my demon though.  I just haven't believed in it.

sometimes i feel the spooks on my back, but it's probably been with me since i was born and now its getting aware because i am noticing it was there from watching possession stuff

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

the demon inside me is doing really well with this latest Dr. Pepper sip.  

but my spirits will be down before 6

...my brain just cannot support me =(

I like Dr. Pepper too! Drinking some now with ice!

Watching The Dark Crystal right now to prepare me for the show that drops tomorrow on Netflix.

Also ready for that sweety fairy sex between Cara Delevigne and Orlando Bloom in Carnival Row from Amazon Prime.

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

33 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Watching The Dark Crystal right now to prepare me for the show that drops tomorrow on Netflix.

Also ready for that sweety fairy sex between Cara Delevigne and Orlando Bloom in Carnival Row from Amazon Prime.

It's available now.

• Thanks 1

@CJohn @MCKillswitch123

MasterChef Australia will have new judges next season.  The original 3 judges (Restaurateur and chef Gary Mehigan, chef George Calombaris and food critic Matt Preston) had their last season this year.  The ratings dropped around 75% over the 11 seasons since 2009.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MasterChef_Australia#Ratings

It ended in controversy for them after it was revealed one of them, George Calombari, had underpaid the staff at his restaurants AUD7.8 million over many years.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-18/george-calombaris-made-establishment-backpays-underpaid-workers/11320274

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric! said:

Savage.

I cringed. On a somewhat related note a cousin of mine went to some convention last year where four of the IT kids (Jaeden Lieberher Martell, Sophia Lillis, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Wyatt Oleff) were present and got a snapshot with them and said they were the most chill people ever during the very brief time she met them.