Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

@CJohn Holy fuck, the silly magazines are going apeshit now :rofl:

For starters, the same source that said that Fátima is leaving the noons said the same thing again even after the confirmation from her. Then, another magazine came out and said that the real plan is Fátima and Goucha together in the afternoons and Maria would stay alone in the mornings with a brand new show.

Then, that same magazine has said that Filipa Garnel is planning to bring back Teresa Guilherme as it's the 20th anniversary of Big Brother and she wants a reality-show with her.

Where to even begin? Oh, officially announced too was that the Pedro Fernandes game-show will indeed be a 7PM show, so that's good.

On 8/25/2019 at 9:17 PM, Lordmandeep said:

Hot take.

Twitter is far worse then facebook right now for society

So why does media only go after fb?

Hmmmm

On 8/25/2019 at 9:40 PM, aabattery said:

Because a shitload more people use Facebook than Twitter.

what about like how Lady Gaga has like 58 million likes and Joey King has like 0.6 million likes?  Is that because Facebook was more popular?  Is that like going from dvd sales when Finding Nemo came out to today?

@CJohn

Finished season 1.

Fucking Kendall, he screwed up sooooooooooooo bad. He truly is not built for this life.

The last couple episodes also made me feel bad for Tom. He's a dumbfuck jackass, but you can tell he's putting on an act to bury his Minnesota nice guy origin deep. Shiv is going to end up crumbling his heart, burning it, and dumping on the ashes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@CJohn

Finished season 1.

Fucking Kendall, he screwed up sooooooooooooo bad. He truly is not built for this life.

The last couple episodes also made me feel bad for Tom. He's a dumbfuck jackass, but you can tell he's putting on an act to bury his Minnesota nice guy origin deep. Shiv is going to end up crumbling his heart, burning it, and dumping on the ashes.

Seeing Kendall screw up a damn sure thing for the 2nd time in a row was absolutely hilarious and at the same time really sad. He is definitly not ready to lead the company.

And yeah, Shiv is gonna crush his heart. I honestly doubt they end season 2 together but we will see.

@CJohn Last minute announcement: SIC will air Golpe de Sorte on Sunday night.

MasterChef is officially doomed now. 15% share will be a victory, at this point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unrelated note towards everyone else - Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus is the greatest Nickelodeon movie ever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

Did it count? Not sure bcs. of the ‚try‘ wording and I do not know the specifics of the rules, it seems to be a borderline thing

Yes. He grounded the ball in the goal area without letting any of his body go out of bounds. 

This is rugby league. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Try_(rugby)

The added back story is that this was his first game back after a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics meant spending several days in intensive care. 

• Like 1

I find it funny when people attack the Dave Chappelle special in the news or Twitter..

Because most people see these headlines they are gonna be like "yoh, Chappelle has a new special? gonna watch it tonight"  

and i just personally learned this and will watch it tonight likely :rofl:

Edited by Lordmandeep

3 hours ago, AJG said:

Is it unnecessarily complicated with dozens of characters that all look identical?

I saw the movie yesterday and it is extremely easy to follow and understand. It is pretty much a family movie. The plot is very very simple.

51 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I saw the movie yesterday and it is extremely easy to follow and understand. It is pretty much a family movie. The plot is very very simple.

The show is just too boring for me and my desire to get through my backlog means I’ll quit a show maybe too quickly). The show is straight forward but it’s constant spewing of its fantasy lore is distracting, it’s dialogue and voice acting can get really bad, and it’s character designs make many of the characters look damn near the same making the whole thing unnecessarily tough to follow.

Im 12 minutes into Carnival Row and I’m already more intrigued than I was after one and half episodes of Dark Crystal (Also unlike Netflix, Amazon keep its UHD HDR versions separate from the standard HD versions for its shows. Just a heads up if anyone is interested).

• Like 1