Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Deleting this angry rant before it gets me more grief than its worth on a Saturday but the super staunch Joker crowd on here are probably the worst group we ever had - typical superhero lunacy mixed with the MRA/alt-right neckbeard anti-SJW message. May be time for a break for that opening weekend.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Deleting this angry rant before it gets me more grief than its worth on a Saturday but the super staunch Joker crowd on here are probably the worst group we ever had - typical superhero lunacy mixed with the MRA/alt-right neckbeard anti-SJW message. May be time for a break for that opening weekend.

lots of those posts got deleted. But yeah it's going to be a fire hose of shit on the opening weekend.

55 minutes ago, cannastop said:

lots of those posts got deleted. But yeah it's going to be a fire hose of shit on the opening weekend.

Now I’m morbidly curious to know what the deleted post where cause I must’ve looked at the thread after they were purged.

Just now, cookie said:

Now I’m morbidly curious to know what the deleted post where cause I must’ve looked at the thread after they were purged.

You weren't missing much. Just a couple of "Those SJWs and Feminists don't get it UwU" and "We all know the real reason Black Panther got nominated"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

Spoiler

It was just "don't get me started on why Black Panther got good reviews" and "if you take out the SJW's Joker has 100% on rottentomatoes"

• ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

20 minutes ago, cannastop said:

My post that ironically used a slogan of some Joker fans got deleted too.

We live in a society? Gamers rise up? Joker's trick? How TwIsTeD of the Joker to have so many iconic slogans

So we had to go to Jacksonville last week for an impromptu funeral of my uncle, and I got to drive like 90% of the way.

Remember whenever the hell Annapurna released Destroyer into theaters and Han went "It's playing in Tallahassee"? I had considered driving there to see it but it would be 2 hours away and that's before even finding the theater.

After that drive if I had done that, I would have been kind of pissed off to drive all that way, watch that, and then drive back.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

I think there is another thread for this.

somewhere with the Wild Wild West stuff 😃

Not okay to make light of a major active shooting going on right now.

I have a lot of friends in that area.

Currently two potential shooters but nobody’s been caught yet

• Like 3
  • Knock It Off 1