Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

If we survived the multiple days of Irma's aftermath two years ago than this shouldn't be so bad. More prepared this time around just in case.

I hope so too, but still: best to stay prepared every time, I know about so many cases were people got less persistent, and than the place came into the focus (term?) of the next one.

Spoiler

Coming from someone who's friends asked for many years where I'll go for the next vacation so they know where not to drive to too (was a thing from earliest childhood till my ~ mid '30, since then its not matching anymore) = in addition to some atypical experiences, that lead to lots of discussions and tales of 'co-experiencers' too.

Please stay prepared in every case.

hmm strange, again no possibility to choose font sizes e.g. to make it considerable smaller and so on, similar to a mobile's access version!? = spoiler tags

29 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Not a weather person but a hurricane of this strength can start acting wierd so have to be catious in flordia 

It's getting alot stronger...wouldn't be surprised if its able to resist the northward pressure pull and go more west like originally predict...

So yea florida is not out of danger yet...even if it hugs the coastline, that's a lot ot damage...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

@CJohn

"I'm looking for pussy like Techno Gatsby."

Kendall is broken. They broke him. 

Yeah, he is a broken man. He broke himself tho, with those silly failed attempts at taking over the company.

Edited by CJohn