Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

27 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Last I checked this was 2019, but in Nashville it's 1999 apparently.

Haha WOW! That's like the theatre in Alabama or wherever not showing Beauty and the Beast because of the barely suggestive gay La Fou scene.

9 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Remember, Democrats need these votes.

Is there really a narrative saying that Democrats need Tennessees private Catholic school students parents/staff vote ? Like is there a movement saying Democrat should let go of protecting abortion rights to get those votes ?

Isn't the republican lead in that state and specially sub population so high that it is considered a lost cause by everyone ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Is there really a narrative saying that Democrats need Tennessees private Catholic school students parents/staff vote ? Like is there a movement saying Democrat should let go of protecting abortion rights to get those votes ?

Isn't the republican lead in that state and specially sub population so high that it is considered a lost cause by everyone ?

I was making a joke about trying to appeal to Trump voters :rofl:

5 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Nobody watches anymore AND TVI didn't even bother trying to market. Insane.

Variações is going to sneeze past 200K tickets sold. Insane.

Also, Hobbs & Shaw's number is actually great for something that wasn't even released in NOS theaters. Just imagine how much money Universal left on the table :rofl:

Good Boys tho. I still die inside every time I look at those numbers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

@filmlover

Oh lol it's a fucking private Catholic school.

I thought Pope John Paul II already said something about Harry Potter.

Makes me glad that the private Catholic school I went to was 100% onboard with Harry Potter when the books and early movies were all the rage in the early-'00s. I think all the adults there were honestly just ecstatic that we were interested in reading anything on our own.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TMP said:

Since this is on Netflix I'll just see the 3 scenes with Pattinson and bounce

I was gonna watch The King regardless but these crazy notices for Pattinson in it are delicious. Excited now just for him (and yes King Timmy too @Eric!).

Edited by filmlover

6 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Be safe!

It's been...really tame so far. Might get worse later just intermittent heavy rain and wind. Sorta disappointing after all this hysteria the past few days. Although it's now expected to get a bit worse later on.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2