Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

15 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Kind of depressed.  I had 2 interviews the past 2 days, one from Thursday hasn't said anything yet and the one today that seemed to go great, already said no.  It was only like 4 hours after the interview.  The second one was temporary but seemed like a fit for what I need now even if the money was bad.  Oh well, got to keep looking and need something pretty soon

I sent thank you letters after my interview and they loved it.  I got the job.

12 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Did you sent thank you emails to each place.

I know a lot of managers wont hire a person who did not send a thank you email lol 

Yeah I did on the first one and didn't have time for the one today as I was interviewed and denied in like 3 to 4 hours. I barely got home by the time they rejected me

On 9/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

The whole saga is quite entertaining and the season still hasn't started.

AB apologized to his teammates and wasn't suspended after all, only to post this on his Youtube channel late last night:

Yes, that's a recorded phone call with Jon Gruden...

and also the Moonlight soundtrack:

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, CJohn said:

Man, that Fernanda Serrano morning show is gonna tank under 10% share every day isn't it?

I have seen a lot of marketing for Na Corda Bamba, but it is very generic. I have seen an outdoor just with Pepe Rapazote and a random background with a tagline. Meanwhile SIC attacks me daily with Carolina Loureiro and a very appealing design for their Nazaré street marketing.

I still can't believe they think that's a good idea. Will work about as well as Rita Pereira on Raid The Cage.

Speaking of Nazaré, it comes out this Monday, the same day as Golpe de Sorte Season 2's finale. After that, Nazaré will occupy 9PM on its own until the 15th, when Golpe de Sorte Season 3 premieres against Na Corda Bamba. SIC are kinda geniuses.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

6 hours ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

AB apologized to his teammates and wasn't suspended after all, only to post this on his Youtube channel late last night:

Yes, that's a recorded phone call with Jon Gruden...

and also the Moonlight soundtrack:

And now.....