Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 hours ago, Chicago said:

I think what he's trying to say is with thousands of people dying daily from a pandemic, its hard to care about a bunch of hillbillies walking into a building. 

IAnother person trying to minimize this.

But go ahead, show your ignorance..or political bias.

Cap is probably my favourite character from the mcu so I’m glad to see him come back. I assume this will be some other version of him though cause I thought his storey ended pretty well in endgame. 

Edited by cax16

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

How long until we hear RDJ is coming back to the MCU? I don't think he's signed on for anything since Dolittle killed a potential Depp-style cash-in phase of his career.

RDJ I fully expect to appear in some capacity in either Armor Wars or Iron Heart, or both, since those two shows are explicitly about Stark's legacy. Probably as a flashback in Armor Wars and a recording in Iron Heart. 

28 minutes ago, Wondy said:

The fact that I don’t get tagged in this shit, it’s just downright offensive. It’s rude.  😘

That's only coz I just found out about this five minutes ago and was looking for the right thread to tag you. 😘

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:20 AM, cax16 said:

Cap is probably my favourite character from the mcu so I’m glad to see him come back. I assume this will be some other version of him though cause I thought his storey ended pretty well in endgame. 

Or maybe it will be some of his World War 2 exploits that the first movie did not cover.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cookie said:

There's still going to be a Super Bowl?

Yeah, but like everything else, it's gonna be a shell of its former self this year. Stadium is gonna be completely empty except for the teams and the halftime show (The Weeknd is this year's performer). Don't expect many companies except for streaming services to be participating in the commercials either in these uncertain, cash-strapped times.