Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

So what do you brits think about that Oprah interview with Meghan Markle/Prince Harry?

I've not seen it. If they want to move to USA and leave the royal family behind then good for them, can't say many people would blame them after all the negative press, I'd want to avoid that upon starting a new family too, media already caused him enough trauma from an early age.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maggie said:

So what do you brits think about that Oprah interview with Meghan Markle/Prince Harry?

(threads on both tweets, with the changed tabloid front pages on the second one)

Tabloids are going wild with an honest-to-goodness STOP THE PRESSES moment.

I'll let the resident Brits answer on how much of a splash it's gonna actually make.

5 hours ago, Porthos said:

(threads on both tweets, with the changed tabloid front pages on the second one)

Tabloids are going wild with an honest-to-goodness STOP THE PRESSES moment.

I'll let the resident Brits answer on how much of a splash it's gonna actually make.

I can't imagine anyone under the age of 60 giving the slightest of shits. Only Sun readers would care, but no-one takes them seriously anyway.

The general consensus here is this was planned from the beginning as they aren't fond of gingers

Edited by Chicago

Good for Meghan for speaking out. Charles and William seem like awful people. How can the british people support them? William is his father' son.

I still believe The monarchy (at Charles' orders) killed Diana

Edited by Maggie

3 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Good for Meghan for speaking out. Charles and William seem like awful people. How can the british people support them? William is his father' son.

I still believe The monarchy (at Charles' orders) killed Diana

Yeah the monarchy didn't kill Diana lol

It is very ironic how they left to avoid the media, yet decide to put themselves in the lime light upon leaving

Edited by Chicago
  • Like 1

Just now, Chicago said:

Yeah the monarchy didn't kill Diana lol

We'll never know. Anyway, why are the british people supporting awful people like Charles and his wicked son William? They made up bullying accusations against Meghan.

6 minutes ago, Chicago said:

It is very ironic how they left to avoid the media, yet decide to put themselves in the lime light upon leaving

They probably have had enough of the attacks on Meghan.  Plus they are mad Charles doesn;t pay for their security anymore lol

Edited by Maggie

10 minutes ago, Maggie said:

We'll never know. Anyway, why are the british people supporting awful people like Charles and his wicked son William? They made up bullying accusations against Meghan.

I don't think the British really support them to the extent you would all think. They are just there, good for our economy and Tourism.

I'm not aware of any bullying, to me they are just another family with family troubles like everyone in the world, actually makes me feel more normal knowing they all have issues too.

As for Diana, i love a good conspiracy but every time i looked into it, the idea she was murdered never seemed plausible, same with her body guard.

Edited by Chicago

7 hours ago, Chicago said:

I don't think the British really support them to the extent you would all think. They are just there, good for our economy and Tourism.

I'm not aware of any bullying, to me they are just another family with family troubles like everyone in the world, actually makes me feel more normal knowing they all have issues too.

As for Diana, i love a good conspiracy but every time i looked into it, the idea she was murdered never seemed plausible, same with her body guard.

They said Meghan bullied staff and Buckingham palace is conducting an investigation.

Edited by Maggie

1 minute ago, Maggie said:

They said Meghan bullied staff and Buckingham palace is conducting an investigation.

The thing i believe Meghan lied is about Kate making her cry. Please, Kate seems so meek and submissive. No way that happened. Meghan knows Kate can't respond

The way i see it, only one of these people is a professional actor, so to me its just he said, she said etc.

On a lighter note..

elizabeth-ii-firing-a-british-l85-battle

• Astonished 1