Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Since when is calling a liar a liar bullying?

I meant more for her views on the subject in general. I havent followed the situation since the other day when it first surfaced. So many other things going on that it gets overwhelming, to be honest.

5 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Whats going on in the Seattle Autonomous zone?

My right wing friends are foaming at their mouths?

My hard left friends think its the Paris commune 2020?

?

I was going to ask @cdsacken this...

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Ps5 announcement livestream on the PlayStation YouTube channel right now.

New Miles Morales Spider-Man standalone DLC I think. Seems like there's gonna be video game version of the Spider-verse. Reminds me that I still haven't finished Spider-Man PS4 yet.

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

New Miles Morales Spider-Man standalone DLC I think. Seems like there's gonna be video game version of the Spider-verse. Reminds me that I still haven't finished Spider-Man PS4 yet.

It's a new game for PS5

10 minutes ago, TMP said:

It's a new game for PS5

It seemed more like standalone DLC for the PS5 to me than a fully fledged game especially looking at that release date (quite soon) and that Ratchet and Clank sequel (lol, I still have to finish the last game too) is a proper 60 dollar game. 

Edited by lorddemaxus

I'll probably get the console when the next Naughty Dog game is announced. Console looks weird and the only games from that I'm excited for atm are Resident Evil VIIlage and Hitman 3 which I'll just get for PC. The graphics on all those games don't look next gen either (The Last of Us 2 on PS4 looks better than all of them).

Edited by lorddemaxus

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'd be on board with this. Most Disney fans are suggesting turning the ride into something Princess and the Frog themed, which would be neat.

I feel like Zootopia would work well too, even if that movie is #canceled now. You can keep a lot of the old animatronics (which were already in a previous defunct attraction before SM, America Sings), throw in a Nick and Judy animatronic, problem solved. There's even a scene in the movie where the characters fall down a waterfall.

• Like 1