Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

47 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

Gotta love how Hollywood sticks up for scumbags like Woody and Polanski, all the while advocating #MeToo.

Many people in hollywood knew what Weinstein did but said nothing as they got Oscar's from his films.

3 hours ago, Eric Atreides said:

this is so weird..  why is Spike Lee apologizing for something he never did?

his earlier words was about how he supports Woody and that he's his "friend" implying he believes his innocence and that he shouldn't be cancelled like what ScarJo said last year.

so he never once said that he believes in the crimes that Allen is accused of.

so his apology tweet doesn't even make sense, and he didn't even mention anyone by name lol. and it does not denounce his support of Woody Allen 

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

this is so weird..  why is Spike Lee apologizing for something he never did?

his earlier words was about how he supports Woody and that he's his "friend" implying he believes his innocence and that he shouldn't be cancelled like what ScarJo said last year.

so he never once said that he believes in the crimes that Allen is accused of.

so his apology tweet doesn't even make sense, and he didn't even mention anyone by name lol. and it does not denounce his support of Woody Allen 

Pressure from the radical left establishment. 

You're right, it's absolutely asinine.

4 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

There's a "DAE Space Force actually a great show. Fuck the critics" post everyday on r/television and I can't help but think that it's Netflix astroturfing. The same thing happened with The Witcher last year lol.

Netflix marketing is all over reddit. Other companies have now joined in in the last few years but Netflix I think perfected it first. I first noticed it with Bright. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

correction:

Morons on Twitter

It starts with them, yes, but the establishment is pandering to them 100%. Look at the autonomous zone in Seattle while the mayor and governor look on, even enabling it. 

That's just one example.

8 minutes ago, JB33 said:

This. Thread.

The people who built our world built it off of genocide and environmental destruction. The people who built our world are cruelly racist, attacked gay people on the idea of God, and raped and pillage land and women. Why should I give a fuck about the world they built and their feelings?

BTW your schtick is old as fuck now. Nobody finds it funny or interesting. Get some new material mah boi

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eric Atreides said:

The people who built our world built it off of genocide and environmental destruction. The people who built our world are cruelly racist, attacked gay people on the idea of God, and raped and pillage land and women. Why should I give a fuck about the world they built and their feelings?

BTW your schtick is old as fuck now. Nobody finds it funny or interesting. Get some new material mah boi

Wokeness is god tier here 

🤣🤣🤣

You would win the woke awards hand down.

By the way I just want to say is it good behaviour as a moderator to tell other users that their content is not welcome here if they have not broken the rules ?

I dont think so...

Edited by Lordmandeep

3 hours ago, Eric Atreides said:

The thing is, it's not schtick or material. It's me commenting on political and social stuff just like a lot of other people here. Or does it not count when it's the other side?

Of course I won't name names, but I've spoken with several people over private messaging who have the same voice but feel they can't use it here. I feel like if I continue being a completely unabashed voice for conservatism maybe people will come out of their shell a bit and we can finally level the playing field here. I'm not going to stop, and nor should I. I'm not breaking any rules and despite my disagreements with others I am decent and respectful to everyone.

Oh, and I'm yearning to discuss box office again and drop all this. I miss that.

Edited by JB33