Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

First of all, you're completely wrong. That character isn't transgender. Second of all, what difference does it make? You really took the incel bait didn't you?

I 100% agree. What difference does it make (except to a bigot).

• Like 1

I am holding off on "Star Wars:Squadron"

It's obviously an attempt to bring back the glory days of the "X Wing/Tie Fighter" series;but those games are going to be a hard act to equal, let alone top.

And since the originals are for sale at  GOG

http://www.gog.com

fully tweaked to run on a modern system on rock bottom prices (Six bucks a game and 100% legal) I will wait and see what the reviews and reaction is to "Squadrons".

BTW buy GOG for older games rather then Steam. GOG does a much better job of "fixing" older games to run on a modern  computer then Steam does.

Edited by dudalb

Well I thought TLOU2 was fantastic. I do fully understand why people would hate the story if they saw it as bullet points on Reddit and out of context clips, but put together it really works for me. My only real complaints with the game are the length of some of the gameplay sections. 

@lorddemaxus Yeah people coming up with the most simplistic interpretation of the game possible, and then calling it simplistic is pretty funny. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cannastop said:

Are the third option is to focus o  reforming police in your actual area and let people watch a tv show that has zero impact on police reform.

Only a moron looks at Brooklyn 99 as a serious look at police then a frankly goofy comedy.

Edited by Lordmandeep

13 hours ago, Nerfy said:

Well I thought TLOU2 was fantastic. I do fully understand why people would hate the story if they saw it as bullet points on Reddit and out of context clips, but put together it really works for me. My only real complaints with the game are the length of some of the gameplay sections. 

@lorddemaxus Yeah people coming up with the most simplistic interpretation of the game possible, and then calling it simplistic is pretty funny. 

Honestly I think the fact that the franchise has built such a large fanbase is what hurt its audience reception. This game is closer to something like Unforgiven or Leftovers Season 1 when the fanbase seem to have expected another audience pleasing game which this franchise was never about in the first place. Like those two pieces of media I mentioned (especially Unforgiven) and unlike a superhero movies, these games are about challenging the audience. 

Can't get the game out of my head. Will do a replay later this week (probably with the lowest difficulty and playing around with accessibility options this time) just so that I can understand parts of it better. It's just such a fascinating game with an intricate story that you rarely see in games.

Also saw Angry Joe's reaction to the game and he sounds like a pissy baby lol.

Edited by lorddemaxus

13 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

My general vibe with video games is all about atmosphere and open worldy stuff and whether I care about the characters, so TLOU2 seems right in my wheelhouse so far (unlike other Naughty Dog releases). :ph34r: But of course nothing will appeal to everyone.

How far into the game are you? Completed Seattle Day 3 yet?

I just watched Ready or Not (2019) and its like the best horror comedy ive seen since Army of Darkness. I honestly feel like this could become a cult classic its so good! @baumer i dont know if youve seen the film but its a wet dream for horror fans!

• Like 1