Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

40 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I see no comment from the POTUS on Chadwick's death. To be expected, would not play well with his white supremist supporters.

Why would he care about anyone from an industry that has no love for him at all these days? You can't pay even D-listers to appear at any of his rallies or such. Not that he cares anyone but himself really.

• Like 1

This got me thinking though if the awards shows will even have the balls to include Trump in the "In Memoriam" segments whenever his time comes. Imagine the Oscars using clips of his cameos from Home Alone 2 and The Little Rascals (in which he tells the bratty rich kid antagonist that he's "the best son money can buy") lmao.

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Why would he care about anyone from an industry that has no love for him at all these days? You can't pay even D-listers to appear at any of his rallies or such. Not that he cares anyone but himself really.

Common Decency...which is totally lacking in Donald.

@DeeCee

Started reading it got about a quarter of the way through and said, "Ah, it's about the 'ARkStorm', isn't it?".

Looks like it.

Yeah, for something that is "forgotten" it comes up every once in a while.  Made a bit of a splash (pun only slightly intended) when we had a mini atmospheric river event early last year.

Def something to be concerned about, and as I said we had a bit of a wakeup call last year.  Getting more work done on our water control/dam systems is something that needs to be done, but is often put off.  Especially in times of drought.

The bigger concern for California isn't so much a 1-in-200/300 year storm, but the possibility that California will cycle between extreme drought and extreme rainfall thanks to climate change.  Bouncing back and forth between extremes ain't good, even without once in a very very very long time mega events.

But, yeah.  I'm aware.  Whether or not state government is properly aware is another question.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Revan said:

It's @JB33. Not playing games here, I made a new account because I'm not getting through to admin. My ban was supposed to end on August 24 and I'm still locked out. I've sent 3 messages to admin and not one reply. I served my time, unjustified as it was, so it's only fair that someone actually handle this instead of ignoring me.

Thank you.

JB33/Blue Rose Padme - (June 24, 2020) - Permanently Banned for reaching 10 warning points and fighting with moderators and creating accounts to bypass the ban.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Revan said:

It's @JB33. Not playing games here, I made a new account because I'm not getting through to admin. My ban was supposed to end on August 24 and I'm still locked out. I've sent 3 messages to admin and not one reply. I served my time, unjustified as it was, so it's only fair that someone actually handle this instead of ignoring me.

Thank you.

Dude you’re banned

• Haha 7
  • ...wtf 1