Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 hours ago, Revan said:

It's @JB33. Not playing games here, I made a new account because I'm not getting through to admin. My ban was supposed to end on August 24 and I'm still locked out. I've sent 3 messages to admin and not one reply. I served my time, unjustified as it was, so it's only fair that someone actually handle this instead of ignoring me.

Thank you.

DownrightAppropriateImpala-small.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, Revan said:

It's @JB33. Not playing games here, I made a new account because I'm not getting through to admin. My ban was supposed to end on August 24 and I'm still locked out. I've sent 3 messages to admin and not one reply. I served my time, unjustified as it was, so it's only fair that someone actually handle this instead of ignoring me.

Thank you.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 10

9 hours ago, Revan said:

Thank you.

tenor.gif?itemid=17688937

Edited by MrGamer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Eric #RIPChadwick said:

Dude you’re banned

And even if you are suspended,trying to sneak back in using a sockpuppet if your suspension is not immedietely lifted is a very good way of turning you suspension into a complete ban. Sockpuppets are a big no no to most sites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

37u3g1.png

If true....

Just when I thought I was out, they  pull me back in.

Although  it is not as bad as some people think, GOdfather 3 is nowhere near as good as the first two, and the flaws are so basic and no amount of tinkering will change that.

Edited by dudalb

I didn't know she turned down Captain Marvel initially. Seems like she didn't want to deal with this type of fame and fans, and she ended up facing the worst of it with those online hate campaigns prior to release. I'm glad the film was such a big hit in the end.

In this video she also reveals she auditioned for Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dudalb said:

And even if you are suspended,trying to sneak back in using a sockpuppet if your suspension is not immedietely lifted is a very good way of turning you suspension into a complete ban. Sockpuppets are a big no no to most sites.

Seemingly not the first try, see the second name on the banned list, and the reason given for the perma ban. 

I guess the date named in his actual contact try was for the first suspension, he seemed to have missed it got extended for reasons (I think maybe more than one reason).

Strange logic....

On 8/29/2020 at 4:19 PM, OncomingStorm93 said:

Fuck you, 2020. And fuck cancer. This is the biggest heartbreaking sudden death in probably the history of Hollywood. Or at least modern history. On a cultural level this is much sadder than Heath Ledger, Anton Yelchin, or Paul Walker. I think this even trounces Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Boseman filming his Marvel work while undergoing treatment for Stage 3 cancer (on top of his other incredible work) makes Boseman one of the ultimate forever Hollywood legends. Rest In Peace, forever.

The show must go on, and will go on. After several years of mourning. I can’t imagine Boseman would have wanted this legacy of his to end with him.

T’challa will not be recast though. Marvel should continue with the excellent cast and characters already assembled. Front and center should be Lupita Nyong’o and/or Winston Duke.

The best way to honor the King is to continue the story of his country.

Imagine comparing celeb deaths and saying this was sadder than the others because of culture. Whether Black Panther was successful or not that doesnt give his death more emotion than the others. All were sad ffs, lets not rate them

• Like 2

Just now, Revan said:

Dude, you wish.

Dude...you are. If you make an alternate account while suspended as a way to circumvent your suspension, you are automatically banned. You did that, so you're banned. You aren't allowed to post here. It's the rules. And if you try and create a new account, we'll ban you again. Sorry buddy. You're banned. You're gone. Bye-bye. See you later.

• Like 1

Revan (/ˈrɛvən/) is a fictional character in the BioWare video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, in which he is the playable protagonist. He also appears in related media in the now non-canonical Star Wars Legendscontinuity. Revan is a former Jedi who turned to the Dark Side of the Force and became the Sith Lord Darth Revan, forming his own Sith Empire alongside his friend and fellow Sith Darth Malak to contend with the army of the Old Republic. Following a battle, Revan was left with amnesia, which the Jedi used to their advantage...

Huh, you don’t say. 

Edited by Plain Old Tele
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

Let me say this. I don't think it's right that the admin here can ban you without a lick of communication, or at least a way for you to message them. 

The sock puppet account I apparently got banned for (which I wasn't aware of, all I see on my account dash is the 2 month suspension) is NOT mine. Like, check the date the account was created! This is a case where a bit of communication would be fair before an outright ban, just in case of the odd misconception like this one. It's not right.

If I'm not afforded at least the chance to prove the Blue rose account isn't mine, is that honestly fair? I wanted to post this rather than message admin so everyone can see and know the situation here (not like if I messaged admin I'd here back anyway. BS.).

Again, just check the date the account was created. Obviously I didn't create that account to troll. It's my ex gf's account and I'll prove it any way that I can. This isn't fair.

Edited by Can'tStopWon'tStop

23 minutes ago, Eric #RIPChadwick said:

Dude...you are. If you make an alternate account while suspended as a way to circumvent your suspension, you are automatically banned.

Wasn't that account made years ago though lol.

JB can be frustrating sometimes but he isn't anywhere nearly as annoying as some of the people who stayed around longer before finally getting the permaban. I'd give him one more shot but hey, it's up to you guys.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

JB can be frustrating sometimes but he isn't anywhere nearly as annoying as some of the people who stayed around longer before finally getting the permaban. I'd give him one more shot but hey, it's up to you guys.

It doesn’t matter when an account is made, what matters is using it to circumvent a ban. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It was made years ago. It also had the exact same IP address as JB had through thousands of posts and did not make any posts for three whole years until one day after JB's suspension. You don't find that even the tiniest bit suspicious? You seriously believe that all of a sudden this Blue Rose figure decided "gee golly willikers I haven't done jack shit with this account. Might as well start posting about what happened to the politics forum and how BLM protesters are bad three years later"? Sorry to say, but this is a weird look.

And it doesn't matter if other people are more annoying. He's broken the rules, made threads toxic, is an asshole, etc. Being better than other people doesn't excuse such behavior. And quite honestly, I feel like people like BKB and Jessie should have been banned ages ago and targeting towards rulebreaking should have been much more stricter back then, but I digress.

• Like 3