Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Anyone else find it cringe how the lesser known faces from SNL thought it would be a good idea to slag off Elon Musk hosting their show and increasing viewers? Reading Millionaires complain about billionaires was very ironic. 

Good on Musk for doing the show, he seems more likeable than his detractors, does more for the planet than them too

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Hey folks,

Some major security and forum database updates have just been installed. I realize some things may look a little different than before, but we're still running the same theme (technically). Tweaks here and there will occur throughout the coming days. :)

• Like 6

Mixed on changes, but some changes I would like to see.

1. Smaller font size
  2. The page number are now not visible, please make them.
    image.png
  3. the edit option for post is not direct button but have to click on "..." button and then edit. please make it direct button.
  4. @Shawn Not able to embed Google Sheets charts now. Please check

What I will like to continue

1. Minimising of big quoted post and option to expand them if someone wants.
  2. will update
Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

OBLIGATORY:::::

(Love ya, of course, @Shawn 😘)

I don't actually have much of an opinion aside from the things that jatinder mentioned.  But that clip really is obligatory on any major forum skin change. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Good chance y'all have figured this out already but in case anyone hasn't - the page numbers are still there, just the same colour as the background. Highlight to see them. Bit of a pain in the ass but better than nothing.

168cdfc12884dff5a475d8374837eb14.png

• Like 3

On 5/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, Napoleon said:

Crazy that this happened after the Me Too movement and WB not only gave Whedon an HBO show but also tried to silence and discredit Ray Fisher when he made it public, and the studio is getting away with it.

He has been "fired" from the show. 

17 hours ago, Brainbug said:

This new layout makes it seem to me like every word has become Very Big, almost like everyone here is screaming 😄

Very counterintuitive, but if you click on the customizer (to the right of messages) and move the slider for "larger font size" it actually shrinks the size back to what it used to be.

H/t @Ethan Hunt who apparently found out from @cookie

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5