Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Someone throw Rodrigo Santoro and that other trash new character into a pit full of acid please.

Also, at this point I am 100% certain there is no way even 50% of all of this gets explained by the end. I am half expecting Lindelof to show up in the final moments of the final episode, smiling at the camera and then it cuts to black and the end credits start rolling with nothing explained.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, CJohn said:

Someone throw Rodrigo Santoro and that other trash new character into a pit full of acid please.

Also, at this point I am 100% certain there is no way even 50% of all of this gets explained by the end. I am half expecting Lindelof to show up in the final moments of the final episode, smiling at the camera and then it cuts to black and the end credits start rolling with nothing explained.

They answer a lot of questions in a 10 minute YouTube video released like 6 months after the show ended. Watch this after you finish your binge

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else ever start watching a bunch of underwhelming movies (espescially recent ones that everyone else except you seems to love) for a while and then watch one that just moves you so much you remember why you love movies in the first place? I just watched Eastwood's Hereafter today and it moved me in a way very few films have (last time I felt this way about a movie was when I watched How Green Was my Valley a couple months ago). Might need to sit on it for a while, but have a feeling it'll make it into my favourite movies of all time. Sucks that this movie is so divisive though and still hasn't gotten the appreciation it deserves.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

So I don't think I ever had that specific experience, because I'm a basic bitch that likes seeing pictures move, but I do remember having an experience similar to that when I saw Little Women a second time. My aunt died last January and it genuinely hit me like a truck for about two days. She was there for me just as much as my parents were and I was this close to just leaving this site for a while. But I decided to catch a LW screening the day after and it really was therapeutic. Both because the movie is phenomenal and the whole message of "the people you love will always be with you and you being a person keeps them alive" really was the thing I needed to hear and why movies are dope as h*ck.

And honestly, looking back on all this, it's for the best my aunt died this early into 2020. :lol: 

• Like 3

yeah i know what you guys mean i remember when i was in my film studies class and we were watching a lot of boring movies and then we watched persona and there's that scene where bibi andersson is talking about a sexual encounter on the beach and i got a boner and i was like wow they're not even showing titties and i'm aroused and that's the power of cinema

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

All the biggest Game of Thrones actors are the ones who got out before the final season. The stink is still on Clarke, Headey, Dink, Kit....

Clarke and Harrington both have Marvel gigs. They will be set for life for the next 7 years.

16 hours ago, Maggie said:

James Gunn is so annoying. This whole thread is pathetic

Gunn is right though. People lie about their height due to insecurity reasons and there's not much room for insecurity in hollywood. No point in lying about your height, this ain't Tinder

Edited by Chicago