Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Yes the Richard episode is probably the highlight of Season 6 for me. 

As for straight forward. Well you'll see.

The Desmond episode HOLY SHIT. Good to see Daniel back as well. The flashsideways are about to be important.

Laughed at Desmond being so fucked that he accepted to go with Sayid, no questions asked.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Pointless death of Ilana. I really didn't see the point of it. Feels like they ran out of ideas for her. 

Jack is now face to face with Fake Locke and Desmond killed Real John in the flashsideways timeline.

THIS FUCKING SHOW, FOLKS. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Pointless death of Ilana. I really didn't see the point of it. Feels like they ran out of ideas for her. 

That was a weird death, espescially after that moving moment she has with Ben around two episodes before. Caught me off-guard even on my rewatch

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

That was a weird death, espescially after that moving moment she has with Ben around two episodes before. Caught me off-guard even on my rewatch

I felt so bad. It was a solid character arc absolutely wasted. Feels like they didn't want to play with her character any longer. Probably the death that upset me the most because it felt like it had no meaning or motivation behind it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Jack is now face to face with Fake Locke and Desmond killed Real John in the flashsideways timeline.

THIS FUCKING SHOW, FOLKS. 

Yeah I do think they couldn't figure out where to go with her so they went for a shock death

3 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Yeah I do think they couldn't figure out where to go with her so they went for a shock death

IIRC they said they had a backstory with her planned but not enough time to tell it properly, so they decided to kill her off instead.

Edited by Porthos

SONOFABITCH LINDELOF KILLED SUN, JIN AND SAYID IN THE SAME SCENE HOLY FUCKING SHIT. WOW I AM DECEASED. SOMEONE SAVE ME.

All of this with yet another dumb Jack decision. Classic.

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

SONOFABITCH LINDELOF KILLED SUN, JIN AND SAYID IN THE SAME SCENE HOLY FUCKING SHIT. WOW I AM DECEASED. SOMEONE SAVE ME.

All of this with yet another dumb Jack decision. Classic.

While Jack made some dumb decisions, his idea regarding the timer was correct. It gets explained a little more.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

While Jack made some dumb decisions, his idea regarding the timer was correct. It gets explained a little more.

I await for that explanation. We started the following episode aka Allison Janney chills with two kids after brutally murdering their mom but we haven't seen much so I will leave my thoughts for later.

• Haha 2

Awful origins of Jacob and Smoke Monster episode. It seems to exist to explain things and instead it created a tsunami of questions without explaining anything. Allyson Janney just made some random vudu magic and they can't leave the island or kill each other because of it. Oh, and the brother is dead after all and Jacob is the one that unleashed the monster lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

It didn't sound good yesterday, when they said the docs had not stopped "attending" to him...it sounds worse with this news...but I really, really, really hope I'm wrong.

Quoting myself - it might turn out okay (and it was a heart issue)...There can be good news in 2021...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bob-odenkirk-better-call-saul-heart-attack-1234989892/

“We can confirm Bob is in stable condition after experiencing a heart-related incident,” reps for the actor said in a statement Wednesday afternoon. “He and his family would like to express gratitude for the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, as well as his cast, crew and producers who have stayed by his side. The Odenkirks would also like to thank everyone for the outpouring of well wishes and ask for their privacy at this time as Bob works on his recovery.”

Edited by TwoMisfits