Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 hours ago, Free Eric said:

Yes, he has made a lot of junk over the past decade or so, but his work in the 70's,80's and 90's has established him as one of the great, great screen actors

I would have to go with "Raging Bull" as his best performance.

8 hours ago, dudalb said:

Yes, he has made a lot of junk over the past decade or so, but his work in the 70's,80's and 90's has established him as one of the great, great screen actors

I would have to go with "Raging Bull" as his best performance.

I've always found him shit lol

34 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Paramount+ and Peacock are coming to Portugal combined into one single streaming service. My wallet, BAH GAWD. Endless content.

Apparently it'll combine everything Paramount and Universal owns including Peackock, Paramount+, Sky, and Showtime.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Apparently it'll combine everything Paramount and Universal owns including Peackock, Paramount+, Sky, and Showtime.

BLESS.

Now HBO needs to upgrade to HBO MAX here.

4 hours ago, Free Eric said:

The Russos in their commentary for Avenger;Endgame  stated they had lumps in the their throats when their realised that , on the day Robert Redford came out of retirement for one day to shoot his scenes in Endgame, it would be the last day that an American FIlm Icon would ever act ona film set.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

The Russos in their commentary for Avenger;Endgame  stated they had lumps in the their throats when their realised that , on the day Robert Redford came out of retirement for one day to shoot his scenes in Endgame, it would be the last day that an American FIlm Icon would ever act ona film set.

So the Russos are responsible for ending his career. 😈

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dudalb said:

Biden just scraped the AUgust 31st deal with the Taliban, said US troops would stay in Kabul as long as it took to get all American out.

Fasten your seatbelts, going to be a bumby trip.

They going back in the bumper cars? When the Taliban made their speech, I couldn't help but think of Aladeen giggling to himself in the Dictator.