Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

The last Wolverine game was one of the rare times a tie in game was better than the movie. There’s a lot of potential here so I’m excited 

Edit: also what’s going on between Sony and Disney? That’s 3 exclusive games in one show.

Edited by AJG

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Literally just coming here to post this. :rofl:

Now, if I could just find a regular priced PS5 anywhere in the US for the family Christmas present.  If anyone ever has leads, I'll take them.

I'm happy paying $400-$500, but I'll be damned if I give a reseller $1K for it (with no recourse if it arrives broken)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Now, if I could just find a regular priced PS5 anywhere in the US for the family Christmas present.  If anyone ever has leads, I'll take them.

I'm happy paying $400-$500, but I'll be damned if I give a reseller $1K for it (with no recourse if it arrives broken)...

If I actually ever remember and it's not a gone-in-ten-seconds flash deal, sure, I'll pop you a PM. :)

Don't hold your breath, mind. ;)

NB: You're probably well aware, but I'd keep an eye on places like slickdeals.net and the like.  Never know what can pop up, especially in the month or two before Black Friday when some good deals can sneak in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

If I actually ever remember and it's not a gone-in-ten-seconds flash deal, sure, I'll pop you a PM. :)

Don't hold your breath, mind. ;)

NB: You're probably well aware, but I'd keep an eye on places like slickdeals.net and the like.  Never know what can pop up, especially in the month or two before Black Friday when some good deals can sneak in.

Thanks (like owed b/c apparently movies are becoming a thing again, b/c I ran out on Wednesday:)...

And yeah, I try to follow slickdeals, but sometimes you see the deal and they already gone (I'm not a religious follower, but one who's like "huh, I wonder if slickdeals has anything good today?" checkers"...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

And yeah, I try to follow slickdeals, but sometimes you see the deal and they already gone (I'm not a religious follower, but one who's like "huh, I wonder if slickdeals has anything good today?" checkers"...

Same.  Except for me it's even worse as I'm a "Hey, I'll need something soon/now; wonder if slickdeals has anything good" checker.  Though, admittedly, I do check it more often as we get closer to Black Friday.

50 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I follow some people on Twitter with notifications on for this purpose. PS5StockAlerts, mattswider, LordofRestocks. Matt and Lord do more than just PS5, which can be a bit annoying. But you've still gotta be fast even with notifications because they go quick. I've heard that Best Buy is the best option because they do 10 minute waves when they restock, so you don't have to be the first one there, but you still need to be ready to click as soon as a wave drops. I think Gamestop might do the same thing? Not 100 percent sure though.

• Like 1