Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I am so excited to share that the world-renowned stars of the Marvel Cinematic Universe are lending their talents to this first-of-its-kind adventure! At Worlds of Marvel, our guests will be part of a real-life Avengers mission as they watch some of their favorite heroes in action: Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp, Anthony Mackie as Captain America, and Brie Larson as Captain Marvel!

@No Eternals Spoilers 4 Cap!!!!!

22 minutes ago, No Eternals Spoilers 4 Cap said:

This almost would get me on a cruise. Almost. But then I remember that there’s cesspools for disease and I don’t have any interest in being trapped on a boat for a week. 😂😂

but Mackie and Brie 🥺

Normally my reaction would be "you have an Oscar, why are you wasting your time with a gig like this Brie?" but then I remembered...King Mickey to everyone in Hollywood:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

"Rust" assistant director was fired from previous movie after crew member was injured in gun incident

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/live-news/rust-shooting-alec-baldwin-10-25-21/h_8d709a2b77fdd9d815e5a5fd49b49ed6

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Jesus, what kind of idiots were producing this movie to hire a guy with the AD's past for a fllm where gunfights would play  a major part??????

This stinks of basic ,simple, incompetence.

And I think it should be manadatory for all cast and crew members in any film or TV show where guns are used to take a basic course in gun safety, the kind that most shooting ranges require before they let you on.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Menor said:

Checked the World Series score...and out of superstition, immediately decided not to turn the game on (or check in between) for a couple of hours. 

This is my strategy...except I've done this all playoffs.

Hasn't failed me yet.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Lol apparently Jim Caviezel is completely insane. 

Man, they just don't make ads like that anymore.

As for Caziviel, no surprise. Another religious nutcase . I note several spokesmen for the Catholic Church have made clear his opinions are his own, and he has no right to speak for the Catholic Church as he sometimes make noises about.

This just keeps looking worse for the people who produced "Rust"

;https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-10-25/prop-master-alec-baldwin-rust-accident-waiting-to-happen

You have to wonder if they ended up hiring the inept losers they did was because no competent prop people, etc would work for them.

I am all in favor of keeping production costs down and feel the routine big budget overruns on movies will end up biting studios in the butt, but safety is one thing you just don't cut corners on.

Hopefully some people will never work on the a film again after this fiasco.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm honestly upset he isn't a Playstation kid...I still love him tho

On 10/25/2021 at 9:33 AM, filmlover said:

Normally my reaction would be "you have an Oscar, why are you wasting your time with a gig like this Brie?" but then I remembered...King Mickey to everyone in Hollywood:

I think the expression is "Money Talks, No One Walks"

A lot of actors take a few big paycheck films that might not be the most ambitious artistically after an Oscar win.