Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

What movies have you seen that you’ve liked recently?

“Shang-Chi” was good fun. There’s a terrific energy about it, but I also live in a Marvel-obsessed household, so continuing the journey of these Marvel stories is exciting to us. I liked “Venom 2.” “Titane” is worth seeing. Proceed with caution: I have no idea how to recommend it, because it’s certainly not everyone’s cup of tea. I don’t know entirely how I feel about it, but, my God, you are in the hands of a real filmmaker. I was holding on tight for dear life, and that is a terrific feeling. I watched the trailer for “King Richard,” and when it comes out, I will be first in line. When Will Smith decides to turn it on, it’s so magical. I loved his performance in “Pursuit of Happyness.” It’s an undertalked-about film.

Paul Thomas Anderson on 'Licorice Pizza' and Filmmaking - Variety

Sign him up, Papa Feige!

Just now, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Brilliant Diamond or bust

If it weren’t for the fact Pearl was my first Pokémon game, I’d get Diamond as the exclusives are much better. Did you hear about the recent datamines?