Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Meanwhile on the NL side of my split personality:

FEbfvQ-VgAArWqk?format=jpg&name=large

(he accepted the QO earlier today and rumors are they're still working on an extension)

---

Sure does seem like a decent amount of FAs are trying to lock up terms before December when it the labor wars really heat up.

Edited by Porthos

On 11/16/2021 at 4:24 PM, Jamiem said:

Fuck Activision!

Tweet Text:

In response to an explosive story reporting that Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick knew about various sexual misconduct and harassment allegations and was himself a perpetrator, and an employee walkout today demanding Kotick's resignation, the board says it is standing by him

FEVurjAXEAQx9wI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

There was a time when Blizzard was like the greatest gaming company to ever exist(1991-2009ish) with a reputation for only making polished masterpieces.  To see them putting out shit content for about 10 years now and mired in all this sexual harassment shit is one of the most stunning fall from graces I've seen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YourMother said:

@RobrtmanAStarWarsReference I just got Shining Pearl about eight hours ago and it’s great. The grand underground is so fun.

I just got to Solaceon Town. I'm loving every minute of it, outside of my Budew refusing to evolve lol

also single use tms being back is dumb

Edited by RobrtmanAStarWarsReference
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

I just got to Solaceon Town. I'm loving every minute of it, outside of my Budew refusing to evolve lol

I’m about to go to sleep rn but I’m at Eterna. I basically spent some time catching Pokémon and tried to evolve my Budew too until I remember it doesn’t evolve at night lol. I got the earliest shiny I’ve ever gotten in a Pokémon game before as during grinding I found a shiny Onix. Haven’t gotten my second badge yet as I wanted to evolve Budew first. The Grand Underground gave me some stacked mons like Houndoom, Lickitung (which I immediately evolved into Lickilicky) and Gastrodon all between Lv.17-19, and I’ll explore more tomorrow.

So far my team is Monferno, Staravia, Luxio, Shellos, Budew, and a sixth member that’ll be rotated around. I got a Kadabra and a Lickilicky competing for that slot.

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I’m about to go to sleep rn but I’m at Eterna. I basically spent some time catching Pokémon and tried to evolve my Budew too until I remember it doesn’t evolve at night lol. I got the earliest shiny I’ve ever gotten in a Pokémon game before as during grinding I found a shiny Onix. Haven’t gotten my second badge yet as I wanted to evolve Budew first. The Grand Underground gave me some stacked mons like Houndoom, Lickitung (which I immediately evolved into Lickilicky) and Gastrodon all between Lv.17-19, and I’ll explore more tomorrow.

So far my team is Monferno, Staravia, Luxio, Shellos, Budew, and a sixth member that’ll be rotated around. I got a Kadabra and a Lickilicky competing for that slot.

well that explains why my budew hasn't evolved yet lmao

only thing i've caught in the grand undergound is a magnemite. saw some gastrodons, lickilickys and some common crap in there though\

running prinplup, machop, magnemite, budew and staravia right now, with my sixth slot open for something good

Edited by RobrtmanAStarWarsReference
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

well that explains why my budew hasn't evolved yet lmao

only thing i've caught in the grand undergound is a magnemite. saw some gastrodons, lickilickys and some common crap in there though\

running prinplup, machop, magnemite, budew and staravia right now, with my sixth slot open for something good

I might also try to see if I can get Togepi or Snorunt early underground. Right now I want to use Pokémon I haven’t used for a sixth slot. May give Bronzong or Clefable a try also.

8 hours ago, YourMother said:

I might also try to see if I can get Togepi or Snorunt early underground. Right now I want to use Pokémon I haven’t used for a sixth slot. May give Bronzong or Clefable a try also.

Clefable would be fun, especially if you can find one with Magic Gaurd