Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I would like to know who I wronged so profoundly in this universe that caused this to happen on this date, at this time. Like… 

i would like a bridge please. I am just so tired. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

Only Murders in The Building is Back!!!

giphy.gif

Westworld is back too

1Jy4.gif

And we have two feature length Stranger Things "episodes" landing this weekend to conclude the fourth season.

So much TV this summer. I'm currently in the middle of three shows (Gaslit, The Staircase, Under the Banner of Heaven) in contention for the Limited Series category at the Emmys.

Damn, everyone hates the new Chris Pratt series on Amazon. No wonder the only things he's talked about on the promo tour for it that have caught anyone's attention are everything but the show itself lmao. Good to know I don't need to bother with all the other things I'm catching up on these days.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eric the Minion said:

i believe him, my daughter started watching the new Sesame Street stuff on HBO Max and now she has an Abby doll, an Elmo T-Shirt and keeps asking for cookies because of Cookie Monster. THEY ARE COMING FOR HER.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Porthos said:

(to be fair, the Nats are offering a 13/425 deal to Soto, but let's be real, that thing is gonna get done)

The Nats have a real chance to become the Big Sports Team in DC, , with the Commanders being such a shitshow. Snyder has got to be the worst owner in sports.

• Like 1

I gotta say 2022 is a great year to be a movie fan. Not because the movies are better, (though that may be true) but mostly because people are going back to the movies in theaters.

And it's great for me because there's a movie I actually care about that was released this year, even if it wasn't in theaters in the vast majority of the country.