Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

39 minutes ago, 75Live said:

yeah the first one is not good.  Yes found footage and Miller is pretty bad character  

I can't believe this is the shit these fanboys have been going on about. These characters are fucking morons. I hate having to hear them scream for Rob every 5 seconds and what makes matters worst is that Rob is an asshat.

Imagine what this movie could be if they just dropped this story and just showed regular people dealing with this monster attack. 

ALSO WHY WON'T THIS JACKASS TURN OFF THE FUCKING CAMERA?!?!?!?!

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm usually confused by Hollywood's attempts to turn generic white guys into big action stars, but I have never, ever been more confused by one of these attempts than the ongoing effort to turning Jim from the Office into one. 

1e8.jpg

18 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

https://letterboxd.com/willhunting/list/things-my-dad-has-said-about-movies/detail/

This is the funniest thing ever, because this is so totally stuff my Dad would do or say (especially the Lord of the Rings one)

The Revenant:

"i can't understand anything they're saying but i like it"

also good ones for @aabattery

he laughed for a good five minutes after that scene where adam driver's prosthetic arm got sucked into the vaccuum

"i love rocks"

he was talking about taika

and @MrPink

"harry styles is gonna win best extra at the oscars"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lol everyone on this board has been trashing the movie and I thought I was alone when I think it looks good

Nah, you're not alone - it was one of my "2018 bold" picks for the year...I think Eastwood movies always have potential...I mean, how many really bad ones has he ever put out?  Like zero?  And then how many great ones:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lol everyone on this board has been trashing the movie and I thought I was alone when I think it looks good

were they? didn't even know there was a eastwood movie releasing this week until cmastercley mentioned it a few pages back.

Edited by Goffe