Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

In a country like the US it's ridiculous and possibly quite dangerous to have to publicly identify yourself if you win the lottery.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/05/woman-who-won-million-powerball-jackpot-keep-name-out/AvSffG3lX6nZh9tp5kpioL/story.html#comments

After the Graeme Thorne kidnapping in 1960 the laws were changed here so you could remain anonymous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Thorne_kidnapping

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

If we disagree on that one Paramount sci-fi film that was relegated to Netflix with a big name cast, at least we can agree on that one Paramount sci-fi film that was relegated to Netflix with a big name cast.

I have no idea what you're talking about, the one Paramount sci-fi film I'm thinking of gets released in theaters in a matter of weeks. :ph34r: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, the one Paramount sci-fi film I'm thinking of gets released in theaters in a matter of weeks. :ph34r: 

Yes, but that's only in Trashmerica.  What do we know?  At least Portugal is above us considering the higher quality films over there make more money.  For example, Beauty and the Beast and Despicable Me 3 made more than The Last Jedi, Boss Baby made more than Coco, Justice League made more than Wonder Woman, etc.

Edited by That One Guy

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Yes, but that's only in Trashmerica.  What do we know?  At least Portugal is above us considering the higher quality films over there make more money.  For example, Beauty and the Beast and Despicable Me 3 made more than The Last Jedi, Boss Baby made more than Coco, Justice League made more than Wonder Woman, etc.

Pff. Can Portugal brag of a historical top 3 made up of two Fast and the Furious movies and Minions??