Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Telehilation said:

^^ They're building up a library of their own sitcoms. DISJOINTED, etc.

Yea but none of their original sitcoms have really caught on outside of Master of None (and Orange is the New Black if you wanna call it sitcom)

And folks aren't paying $12 a month for Master of None when Hulu exists

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

The Office is probably the biggest show at my school right now and it hasn't been airing new episodes for almost 5 years

Dang wait til the get to the post-Carrell phase

Stuff like 30 Rock, LOST, etc moving to Hulu

While Netflix is banking on Bright 2 and 12 more hours of Daredevil arguing with his annoying sidekick

Pretty obvious where this is all heading

Now is also a good time to admit that I've never watched an episode of The Office or Seinfeld.  Also on that list of shows I've never sat down and watched an episode of: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Friends, Star Trek, Lost, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Arrested Development, Orange is the New Black, 24, Mad Men, and The Wire.

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

Now is also a good time to admit that I've never watched an episode of The Office or Seinfeld.  Also on that list of shows I've never sat down and watched an episode of: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Friends, Star Trek, Lost, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Arrested Development, Orange is the New Black, 24, Mad Men, and The Wire.

Jesus christ, kid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

You poor, sheltered child.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I don't think it's ever a good time to admit this. Keep that hidden, man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You should be banished from this site until you get through Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Friends, Fresh Prince, Mad Men and The Wire.