Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, DAR said:

So I’m in a daze right now.  My sister collapsed tonight.  Her husband did CPR and she was taken to the emergency room.  They had to put her in a medically induced coma to let her brain functions rest.  Most of her vitals are stable. So please any prayers or just positive thoughts would be helpful 

Oh man, that's awful. Hope she recovers fast.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DAR said:

So I’m in a daze right now.  My sister collapsed tonight.  Her husband did CPR and she was taken to the emergency room.  They had to put her in a medically induced coma to let her brain functions rest.  Most of her vitals are stable. So please any prayers or just positive thoughts would be helpful 

That's awful. I hope everything works out okay.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Will definitely say some prayers for her. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DAR said:

so sorry to hear that.  Hope she gets well soon and she recovers 100%.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DAR said:

Sorry to hear. I will keep her in my thoughts. BOT community is with you.  

• Thanks 1

My morning was terrible. I'm not sure if I'll be able to transfer to a university this fall.; that was sitting in my mind all night, and I woke up in a really shitty mood. Then I recieved my exam in class and got a shitty grade on it, so I was basically holding back tears the last 15-20 minutes of class. I cried in my car for a solid twenty minutes after that, skipped my second class, and just drove around the area and one town over. It felt really good to blow off all that steam, but ever since I came home, the same shit is on my mind. I have no clue what the hell to tell my mom later. If she finds out I skipped class again, she'll be fuming. Gah.

Edited by WrathOfHan

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My morning was terrible. I'm not sure if I'll be able to transfer to a university this fall.; that was sitting in my mind all night, and I woke up in a really shitty mood. Then I recieved my exam in class and got a shitty grade on it, so I was basically holding back tears the last 15-20 minutes of class. I cried in my car for a solid twenty minutes after that, skipped my second class, and just drove around the area and one town over. It felt really good to blow off all that steam, but ever since I came home, the same shit is on my mind. I have no clue what the hell to tell my mom later. If she finds out I skipped class again, she'll be fuming. Gah.

:hug: 

How or why would your mom find out? (Unless you tell her.) If you can, take a little more time, just go for a walk. Physical exercise by yourself will help. Zen out a bit. This stuff is miserable and soul-draining now, but you'll not only recover, it'll be a vague, distant memory down the road.

You got this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1