Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

28 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

sure i've never had a love life

we've chatted a few times in the past few days since she's in the show I'm doing tech on. usually it's been a group setting but there's been a couple times we just make small talk, and we usually agree on everything and oh my god i love talking to her. I also helped out with her acting scene. Tonight i'm going to the cast party and we'll see if i'm super depressed there. She's having her own love life troubles too so SHRUG

OH and I also confided in a mutual friend of ours about my interest in her and he was like GO FOR IT even with her love life shit

If asking directly for dinner or a movie is too much, try the next time you're talking to say you love all the time you guys are spending chatting, but you need to run, so you'd love to treat her for coffee so you can continue the lovely chat...low key, inexpensive (but not cheap - that's important:), not "too much" on a date, but still being a date...and could lead to a later dinner if coffee is going really well...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'd argue that she's not even the worst person in the film

^mostly because there's a pedo prominently featured in that one scene and if you're trying to argue that Halley is the worst person ever when there's a fucking pedophile literally in the same film, then lmao

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Halley is arguably both the most reckless parent and most piece of shit human being ever to walk the face of the Earth...

Wait what

:lol: 

I mean, she's messed up for sure, but she's basically just an overgrown child to begin with. Completely immature on every level, but capable of a lot of love too.

Basically speaking, that's why Mrs. Tele hasn't watched it yet. These people are basically her clients everyday.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

^mostly because there's a pedo prominently featured in that one scene and if you're trying to argue that Halley is the worst person ever when there's a fucking pedophile literally in the same film, then lmao

Wait are you talking about that nice old man who just wanted a soda?

:kitschjob: 

:redcapes: 

• ...wtf 1

41 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Halley is arguably both the most reckless parent and most piece of shit human being ever to walk the face of the Earth, 

on my phone and on the move so i can't properly roast you for this one but this post is me reserving it i'll edit it in later.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Let me add some shit to my last posts lol

1. She’s apparently still into the guy she was with during my RAGNAROK breakdown but he refuses to commit

2. She still considers herself single

3. If she says no, I still have to mic and spot her for two more shows plus possibly strike with her

4. She’s probably gonna be super drunk tonight so there’s that element

5. Remember I kinda already asked her kinda didn’t with the whole JUSTICE LEAGUE fiasco

6. I overthink everything 

• Astonished 1

1. She’s apparently still into the guy she was with during my RAGNAROK breakdown but he refuses to commit

3. If she says no, I still have to mic and spot her for two more shows plus possibly strike with her

5. Remember I kinda already asked her kinda didn’t with the whole JUSTICE LEAGUE fiasco

4 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

giphy.gif

I'm so confused.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

#6 is correct. None of the other stuff matters at all. Just ask. If she says no, be a decent dude. Just let her deal with whatever she's dealing with and make up her own mind. :) 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

PinkEnormousIndianjackal-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

The-Dennis-System.png

• Sad 1