Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, grim22 said:

It could have been a Church's Chicken. He probably only saw Church and is confused.

Ethan, you should have done this and gone in for chicken afterwards.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

This might not be a bad thing.

It is bad. Very bad.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It doesn't work like that. You have to try at these things 

Give me suggestions on where to find girls because it is IMPOSSIBLE at my school. IMPOSSIBLE.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ethan, you should have done this and gone in for chicken afterwards.

It is bad. Very bad.

Give me suggestions on where to find girls because it is IMPOSSIBLE at my school. IMPOSSIBLE.

How many girls have you actually tried to get to know?

@WrathOfHan Brief interjection, been following along your Life Dilemma for the past hour. 

You will find somebody, eventually. It's clear you have a passion for movies, being passionate about something is a very attractive quality to have as people can see how happy and excited you get by it. 

I'll admit, I have had my fair share of singleness (like, the past 19.5 years i.e. my life), but I still believe there's somebody out there who will like me. 

So hang in there, you'll find somebody :huglove:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

How many girls have you actually tried to get to know?

I'd say I tried knowing two girls. There's obviously the girl that rejected me. Before that, there was one girl I was talking to, but her personality was pretty bland. I lost interest in hand-raising girl, and there was another girl I had interest in but lost it over time.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I'd say I tried knowing two girls. There's obviously the girl that rejected me. Before that, there was one girl I was talking to, but her personality was pretty bland. I lost interest in hand-raising girl, and there was another girl I had interest in but lost it over time.

I don't even in like a potential romantic partner way but just trying being friends. The more people you talk to the more people you'll meet and the better chance you'll have

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I don't even in like a potential romantic partner way but just trying being friends. The more people you talk to the more people you'll meet and the better chance you'll have

In that case, there are a few more girls that I knew without the intention to ask them out. Nothing ever expanded beyond that obviously.