Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

Forget Game of Thrones, the most important entertainment premiere of the year happens tomorrow. 

Clayton Kershaw returning? :thinking:

Spoiler

Yes, I do have him in my fantasy league.  I may be a Giants fan, but I know value when I see it on the draft board. ;)

6 minutes ago, DAR said:

I read somewhere that Watchmen is premiering sometime in November.  But June 9 Big Little Lies returns.  Hyped

That seems quite late, I would have thought late September/early October similar to The Leftovers and Westworld. 

1 hour ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

The computer auto-drafted Bumgarner for me a couple of years ago. And then he got hurt. :unsure: 

(I actually remember you auto-drafting him that year, and you bitching about The Incident afterwards :ph34r:)

• Sad 1

By the way, Tele, I'm a little curious.  Did Tele Jr. recognize the laugh at the end of the TROS trailer?  Curious to see just how recognizable it was.

(even though you intentionally posted in That Thread, I'm being nice and asking here. ;))