Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

That Jeffrey Dahmer limited series from Murphy announced a few days ago sounds like the Watchmen parody of his shows. He needs to take a break (and we need a break from his shows).

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

This is a bummer. RIP.

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

That Jeffrey Dahmer limited series from Murphy announced a few days ago sounds like the Watchmen parody of his shows. He needs to take a break (and we need a break from his shows).

This is a bummer. RIP.

Goid, yes,. A good deal of youth just died with Van Halen.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:03 AM, grim22 said:

Just got laid off thanks to Covid affecting my firm's economics. Headed into a very uncertain time now.

I can imagine how stressful that must be...but don't worry, I'm sure you'll be okay in the end. It'll be tough but you'll get through it.

Sending you positive energy. Good luck!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cannastop said:

uh... where? lol

The fans specifically petitioned Cinemark. AMC will likely follow suit.

Even James Cameron's hyping it up:

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Well, the job hunt isn't going well. No companies seem to be willing to sponsor my Visa. Horrible timing on my part to get laid off right now.

As an Indian who's studying in the US (not physically yet because of COVID), this is my worst fear about getting a job in the US. Heard a lot of stories about how hard it is to get a company to sponsor your visa. Must be especially hard atm. Sorry this is happening to you.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Sad 1

Hey everyone! I used to post here (originally on BoxOffixeMojo when that was a thing) as Sick_Inside. Like, a LOT. This feels like an eternity ago, and it honestly kind of blew my mind deciding to peek back in and see baumer, Coolio, Impact, cjohn, AA, and others still here fighting the good fight. I'm gonna have a field day trying to find all my old favorites. 

I don't know that I'm gonna be hopping back into the box office game, but I wanted to drop in and say hello. I grew up in this community in a lot of ways, and I'm well aware that I was probably an annoying little turd a whole lot of the time. I'm grateful that I was online here interacting with nice, respectful, chill people from all over the world who tolerated my teenage edgelord ass. 

So how the hell is everyone? I moved to Seattle, found out I had clinical depression and ADHD, spent a few years learning music, actually dated a little (very little), and now I'm working at a weed dispensary and working to transfer to the UW so I can ultimately move to Germany. I don't have as much time for movies anymore but Uncut Gems and Parasite were fucking incredible. Endgame and Joker were pretty good. Movies. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Ruiner said:

Hey everyone! I used to post here (originally on BoxOffixeMojo when that was a thing) as Sick_Inside. Like, a LOT. This feels like an eternity ago, and it honestly kind of blew my mind deciding to peek back in and see baumer, Coolio, Impact, cjohn, AA, and others still here fighting the good fight. I'm gonna have a field day trying to find all my old favorites. 

I don't know that I'm gonna be hopping back into the box office game, but I wanted to drop in and say hello. I grew up in this community in a lot of ways, and I'm well aware that I was probably an annoying little turd a whole lot of the time. I'm grateful that I was online here interacting with nice, respectful, chill people from all over the world who tolerated my teenage edgelord ass. 

So how the hell is everyone? I moved to Seattle, found out I had clinical depression and ADHD, spent a few years learning music, actually dated a little (very little), and now I'm working at a weed dispensary and working to transfer to the UW so I can ultimately move to Germany. I don't have as much time for movies anymore but Uncut Gems and Parasite were fucking incredible. Endgame and Joker were pretty good. Movies. 

Hey, welcome! I was mostly a lurker on Mojo, so you probably don't remember me (and to be entirely honest, I don't remember you :lol: ), but it's always great to see a former Mojo user find their way here. It's a great forum here, there are many classic Mojo veterans still here (admittedly some have drifted away over the years), and even though posting and traffic is WAY down because COVID shut down so many releases, this is still one of the best places on the internet to follow movies (and hopefully box-office again soon). 

• Like 1